Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

100%

on May 30, 2011
awesome game, helps memorization. My grandchildren love this game. Only problem is after a few years I can't get it to work again and I decided to go on line and found this site and the problem is it is expensive because I bought mine several years ago for only $1.00 and the Dollar store or Dollar General. I was shocked at the price now.
on December 16, 2010
I have not found a better educational game for preschoolers. My oldest loved playing it and solving the puzzles, then going back and watching the story again. His sister also enjoyed the story, though she was to young to play it by herself. The puzzles take quite a bit of thought, but the characters are very encouraging, so he was eventually able to work through them all. Navigation is much easier than similar games I have seen, such as Didi & Ditto: Kindergarten Win/Mac. Also it gives you the sense that you are moving through a virtual world, rather than levels of a game. It ran fine on our ancient Apple Power Mac G5 Desktop M9020LL/A (1.60-GHz PowerPC G5, 256 MB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DVD-R/CD-RW Drive). Really too bad this is out of print. You can't have my copy.