4.0 out of 5 stars good, but skinny
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Take some getting used to...
So.....I'm trying very hard to be patient and fall in love with these flip flops. I wear flip flops almost year round, despite living on the East Coast!! I felt like I needed something with more arch support but more elegant than Birkenstocks. I have these in black (I think) but thet are actually more of a dark grey...but I like them very much. Definitely can be...
Published 14 days ago by M. D. Mulhern

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but skinny, April 17, 2013
These flippys are great looking, the stitching is very nice. the size seems true to length..but the width..another story! The leather seems to be good quality..the only complaint I have is how narrow they are. I don't have chunky or big feet, but they are slightly wide..I've been wearing them around the house trying to stretch the straps, but they are just tight and my toes almost fall off the sides. Long narrow feet will fit in these great, slightly wider feet, short toes..no so good. Make the same sandal with a wide size selection and it'd be a 5 star!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 8, 2013
Great quality, unsurpassed comfort, and very stylish. I have them in several colors and get compliments all the time. So comfortable... I can wear them walking for hours. I usually wear an 8 or an 81/2 shoe. I got them in an 8 and they fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, stretch out a little, May 29, 2013
These are high quality flip flops. The arch is higher than most flip flops, which is great for me because I have high arches. The strap stretches out quite a bit over time, so they are a little loose, but they still stay on my feet and are comfortable. The color is very dark brown, almost black, which is what I was looking for. Overall, they are really cute flip flops that should last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking sandal., September 11, 2012
Attractive well made sandal. The footbed is comfortable however the arch is very high ~ so if you have flat feet like I do it takes some getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best purchase of the year, September 9, 2013
If you are having any kind of problem with your feet, these are the sandals for you. They are amazing and by wearing them and not a flat sandal with no arch support, my foot problem disappeared. I had a swollen nerve in my right foot and some arthritis and it was very painful to walk. Best purchase of the year

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, July 17, 2013
FINALLY I have found the perfect flip flop manufacturer. Two weeks ago I bought a different pair (can't remember their name but they're rubber but it's this brand) and they fit like a glove. Like I mean NO BLISTERS, fit as if I'd been wearing them all my life right out of the box. Great traction, great fit, and I have a high arch and it's hard to find flops with high enough arches. These are a dream. This brown leather pair fits the same. I love them. Yeah, they're pricey but by the time you figure you spend $25-$40 on a lesser quality pair you'll go through two of those by the time you would even think about wearing out one pair of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy!!, July 21, 2012
I bought 2 pairs of Olukai's and this flip flop is contoured to my foot. Very comfortable and light weight. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, July 2, 2013
Mac (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! They are comfortable and offer excellent support. The shade of purple is lovely. I am extremely pleased with these shoes! They are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love OluKai slippahs!, February 2, 2013
Amazon Customer (Honolulu, HI United States) - See all my reviews
These are great. My only complaint is they are a little stiff between the toes. I have not had this issue with any of the other OluKai slippahs I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars As promised, June 24, 2012
Fit is great! Awesome support for a flip flop. Came on time! I love the red color. I want them in other colors too.

OluKai Paniolo Sandal - Women's