5.0 out of 5 stars Sandal Lover Goes for the Shoe
Published on October 17, 2012 by Denali96

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, but...
Pros:
- Looks great
- Fits well
- Comfortable
- Great customer service

Cons:
- Quality- I owned a pair for a month when the leather upper on both shoes began coming detached from the soles. The Olukai customer service was great and shipped out a new pair to me at no cost. The new pair has not had the same problem.
- Cold weather-...
Published 13 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandal Lover Goes for the Shoe, October 17, 2012
Denali96 (Fairfield CT) - See all my reviews
I'm a runner with arch issues, so I need to wear orthodics all the time. I was looking for a supportive sandal, and went with the Haipo's. Absolutely amazing in everyway. So I trusted the brand to go with a pair of shoes. The Ohana laceup runs true to size (unlike the sandal). The leather is nice and rich and the craftsmanship is superb. The only downside is that I was expecting the same anatomical footbed which the sandal uses. That's not the case. Its simply a nice, but removeable insert. so far, I love them and haven't needed to use the orthodics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, October 12, 2012
These are my husbands third pair of these shoes. He loves these shoes and says they at the most comfortable he's had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than sneakers, October 13, 2013
I wore these through out England. Extremely comfortable, light and did not require breaking in. And they look great with khakis or jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, February 7, 2014
I have two pairs. I love the fit. They go great with jeans, shorts, or more dressed up with chinos. The drop in heel is a touch of genius. I wear these in the cold winter and all through the summer as well. Best travel shoes I own -- easy on and off in the airport security line, and they pack flat. High quality and very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes I've Ever Owned, March 28, 2014
I'm on my third pair of these shoes, ridiculously comfortable. A a pair lasts roughly 1,000 walking miles (city walking).

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style!, March 27, 2014
texnj (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
These just might be the perfect shoe for a hard-to-fit, hard-to-please 30-something New Yorker! Almost as comfortable as the OluKai sandals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Stylish, May 19, 2013
Fit is true to size with a nice wide toe box. Shoes are quite light and comfortable combined with a high quality leather construction. Really a great pair of casual shoes with good support.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, but..., February 2, 2014
This review is from: OluKai 'Ohana Lace-Up Nubuck Shoe - Men's (Apparel)
Pros:
- Looks great
- Fits well
- Comfortable
- Great customer service

Cons:
- Cold weather- As much as I like wearing these shoes, they are not good in cold weather climates. The soles only have rubber in sections with stitched leather in between. Snow gets caught in between the rubber sections, which soaks the leather. It takes forever for the leather to dry, and your feet will freeze in the meantime. Yes, I know Olukai is a Hawaiian company, but it seems like they could easily solve this by covering the entire bottom of the shoe with rubber. This would also make the bottom more durable, regardless of climate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!! an on line shoe that pleases, April 17, 2014
richard cook (POINT ROBERTS, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews
One of the best shoes I have ever worn, super comfortable right out of the box. I like the way it doubles as a clog because the back is so soft and pliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars OluKai's are the best, November 11, 2013
I have 4 pair of OluKai's, including flip-flops and loafers. All are incredibly comfortable. I wear a pair daily, including weekends and to-and-from work. I'd wear them for work but my job requires boots.

OluKai 'Ohana Lace-Up Nubuck Shoe - Men's