Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OluKai Paniolo Sandal - Women's
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2013
These flippys are great looking, the stitching is very nice. the size seems true to length..but the width..another story! The leather seems to be good quality..the only complaint I have is how narrow they are. I don't have chunky or big feet, but they are slightly wide..I've been wearing them around the house trying to stretch the straps, but they are just tight and my toes almost fall off the sides. Long narrow feet will fit in these great, slightly wider feet, short toes..no so good. Make the same sandal with a wide size selection and it'd be a 5 star!
VINE VOICEon August 7, 2014
So.....I'm trying very hard to be patient and fall in love with these flip flops. I wear flip flops almost year round, despite living on the East Coast!! I felt like I needed something with more arch support but more elegant than Birkenstocks. I have these in black (I think) but thet are actually more of a dark grey...but I like them very much. Definitely can be dressed up or down. The stitching on the sole does take getting used to, but I think some of these other reviewers were a little over sensitive. I have had these four days now and wear them almost constantly. My calves did ache the first couple of days but now I'm used to the high arch. I'm now having trouble getting used to the strap....starting to rub and itch a bit. I have very sensitive skin but I think these are just growing pains and I expect to totally be used to them in a few more days. I definitely do NOT have a narrow foot, though I won't say it;s truly wide, and these fit me perfectly. There is a generous amount of shoe at the toe but I was told this is normal (I bought them at a running shoe store) and spoke to a very knowledgeable salesperson. I would definitely recommend these but advise that they will take some getting used to. But I think it's worth it.
on November 8, 2013
Great quality, unsurpassed comfort, and very stylish. I have them in several colors and get compliments all the time. So comfortable... I can wear them walking for hours. I usually wear an 8 or an 81/2 shoe. I got them in an 8 and they fit perfectly.
on June 10, 2015
They fit great, my arches are supported & they are quite comfortable. I've worn them every day since I recieved them & no blisters or anything. I love the stitching, it's a subtle yet very cute addition. I would definitely recommend!
on December 13, 2015
Olukai Paniolo Sandal - Women's Clay/Clay 6

Based on what my wife said she is totally happy with my early Christmas gift....Actually she has not taken them off since she opened the box...Quality of the shoe is typical for Olukai so no complaints there...Between us we own 10 pair...Enough said...!!
on July 5, 2015
I ordered these on a recommendation of a co-worker who bought a pair at REI. They have great arch support and the clay color will go well with many clothing colors...it's not quite brown and not quite gray...but a luminous in-between shade that is versatile. the stitching feels good on my soles, and even though my feet are wide they don't go over the sides like they can on some flip flops.
on September 9, 2013
If you are having any kind of problem with your feet, these are the sandals for you. They are amazing and by wearing them and not a flat sandal with no arch support, my foot problem disappeared. I had a swollen nerve in my right foot and some arthritis and it was very painful to walk. Best purchase of the year
on August 27, 2015
I bought these for my wife. She loves the color they are (plum). She says the provide good arch support. She loved how they felt cushy when she first put them on but she says the cushy feeling soon went away. I told her that I've read hard sole flops are better for your feet than softies but that doesn't bother her really because she's used to wearing cork bottom sandals. Some people have these flops being long in the toe which I noticed when my wife first put them on but after she wore them a few days and broke them in the thing stretched out some and it wasn't so long then. This is a leather shoe and like all leather shoes it requires some break in time. Overall she loves the new flops and will wear them for years to come. I may even buy her another pair in a different color probably the natural color.
on March 26, 2015
These shoes were so very heavy! I had bought them a Disney trip. They were way too heavy and I have never really wore them. I loved the look of them and they were cute but the weight on my foot was uncomfortable!
on July 16, 2014
The straps are very loose. I do not have a narrow foot at all. The straps do not hug your foot leaving a sloppy flip flop. I was disappointed considering price. There are different styles which fit differently. Careful.