5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flips!
The Olukai Ohanas exceed my expectations -- these are a premium product and not something you'll find in the drugstore bargain bin. Very comfortable and they look great. The sole is well-designed and won't leave marks on floors. Tip: these run on the small side -- order one size larger than your actual shoe size.
Published on June 14, 2009 by M. Irene

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, But Weak Strap
I thought these fit well and were comfortable. However, the first weekend using them, the strap ripped out of the side. To be fair, I was using them to walk up a hill while they were wet, but I heard a lot of reviews about how well these work in the water.
Published 17 months ago by Wolf-Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flips!, June 14, 2009
M. Irene (Raleigh-Durham, NC USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, supportive and comfortable sandal, May 4, 2013
So far I am very pleased with this purchase. I normally wear size 10 1/2 and purchased the size 11. I have pain from walking barefoot on tile floor and wanted a flip-flop with arch support to wear around the house. In addition to this product, I also purchased the Spenco Quartet and Sole Sports flip-flop sandals. I have been wearing all the sandals for a couple of weeks now and the OluKai Ohana Sandal is by far my favorite. The sandal is very stylish, yet supportive and comfortable. I would recommend this sandal to anyone looking for arch support in a flip-flop sandal.

As far as comparing the products purchased on a scale of 1-5 I would rate them:

OluKai Ohana: Style 5, Arch Support 5, Comfort 5
Spenco Quartet: Style 4, Arch Support 3, Comfort 4
Sole Sport: Style 4, Arch Support 5, Comfort 3*

For the Spenco Quartet and Sole Sport I originally bought size 11 and returned them for size 10. For the Spenco Quartet it was definitely the right choice to move down a size. They have a comfortable fit and there is bump in the ball of the foot feature that feels good when walking around, but the arch support is not as noticeable compared to the others. *For the Sole Sport moving down a size may not have been the right choice as the strap across the foot is too tight. I kept the size 10 thinking I could break them in and they are getting more comfortable with each wear, but the strap mark is still visible on my foot when I take them off. Ultimately I think the Sole Sport may provide the best arch support and pain relief as it has a cup-style feature for the heal that I like, but I would recommend going with the larger size if purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars My search for the perfect sandal is over..., June 27, 2012
I would wear these every day of my life if I could get away with it.

The first thing I noticed when I put them on was the incredible cushioning. I'm not sure what they made the cushions for these sandals out of, but I'm fairly certain that the materials should be banned. Coming from sandals with a standard leather insole, I can safely say that I'll never go back.

The other notable feature is that these sandals have arch support. This actually took some getting used to, but now that I've adjusted I can't see myself going back to anything else. The curve of the sandal seems to have molded to my foot like a glove and I couldn't be happier when I put them on.

The looks are good, the construction and durability seems top-notch so far, and I couldn't be happier with the fit.

Now I just need to convince my boss that they really are suitable in a professional environment and life will be good...

4.0 out of 5 stars True Fit, February 11, 2012
Bought this item as a gift, great product and exactly what we wanted. This seller does not accept exchanges and had to return and re-buy due to improper fit. Contrary to other reviews these seemed to be true to actual size. Fast and easy return, no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE these sandals!!!, February 7, 2013
S. Burns "choir girl" (Shippenville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
My son and I now have 7 pairs of the OluKai Ohana sandals in different colors..........they are the most comfortable footwear either of us has ever worn. I've had reconstructive surgery on one of my feet, and I have a hard time finding shoes that I can walk in for very long. Well, I can walk in the Ohana sandals all day long! I walked all over a Florid theme park for 2 days and did remarkably well. They truly feel like you're standing or walking in wet sand. Simply dreamy footwear :) They do tend to run a bit big.......I generally wear a 7.5 - 8, but in these sandals, I wear a size 7.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, But Weak Strap, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Olukai Men's Ohana Water Sandal (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars best sandals ever!, May 12, 2013
I bought these to replace a pair I bought for $119 at nordstroms 3 years earlier. these are so comfortable and hold up well. I wear mine year round and almost for everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, June 19, 2013
I picked a size larger as many other reviewers suggested but, they were too big. They appear to run true to size.

3.0 out of 5 stars solid but fits small, February 5, 2013
I normally wear a 12 (REEF brand) but for this brand the 12 was too small. Purchased a 13 and fit was spot on. Of note, I purchased the women's version for my wife and her usual size fit fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars OluKai-JUST THE FACTS AND MY OPINION, August 21, 2014
I always read the reviews that are posted because you are sometimes able to gain good insight about the product. I have never owned a pair of OluKai flip flops before. Up to this point, I had always wore Reef flip flops. I have to tell you, that these flip flops are spot on AWESOME!!! The biggest difference between these flip flops and Reefs are the arch support that are in the OluKai flip flops. Some people may hate the arch support, but I think it is a huge difference maker. You have to break in your OluKais but believe me you won't go back. Worth every penny and more. I have worn everything from combat boots to Red Wing boots to ASICS running shoes and these make it very comfortable to walk around in flip flops for the day.

Olukai Men's Ohana Water Sandal