Lightweight, strong and good fit for international travelling with weight constraints. Great quality bag, I was able to load 50 pounds in this bag. Perfect fit for my needs.
Published on April 21, 2012 by Madhu

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag but Too Big to Fly
Published 24 months ago by Madhuri

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag but Too Big to Fly, September 24, 2012
This is a great, sturdy, well made bag, but it is ginormous, and its dimensions tip it into the oversized category for checked baggage at most airlines. I returned it and bought the 30 inch version which is equally great, sturdy, and well made. And unlike the 36 inch version, it was easy to handle, it was within the checked baggage size guidelines and it came out of checked baggage unscathed. PS besides the sturdy material and size, the buckles that enclose the bag after it is packed, and the velcro attachment that secures both handles together are very nice and practical touches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, strong and good fit for international travelling with weight constraints, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Olympia 36 Inch Sports Duffel (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - great bag, March 31, 2012
This bag is fantastic! Great price for a great product. I needed it fast and was able to expedite shipping with prime which was great. The bag is fantastic - great color - love the green. it is lightweight so that it doesn't add to the weight of what you put inside. I like that the bag has some structure, so that there is a bottom, but it is all flexible. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag., June 4, 2012
vickie evans (ATHENS, TENNESSEE, US) - See all my reviews
We needed a large bag easy to fill up and to fold down when not in use. This is the best bag ever. I can fill it up with a weeks worth of clothes and it is so big. When I get to my destination, it can be easily folded up and stored. well built bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Bag, April 16, 2013
Just finished a trip to Roatan and used this to carry fins, masks, and other items as checked luggage. This is too big for carry-on, so just a warning. That being said, it's tough as nails and looks awesome on the baggage carousel. Easy to spot! The shoulder strap made it relatively painless to carry even 35 pounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Olympia 36 Inch Sports Duffel (Apparel)
I used two of them for an Alaska river trip. AK Airlines let it slide through without an oversize charge, so long as I kept the weight at or under 50 lbs.

On one bag, one of the two compression strap snaps broke almost immediately. They are very thin plastic. I was able to rig a repair. With cautious use, the others have survived. The fabric and zippers seem sturdy and have held up well.

You can certainly buy a better bag in the $80-200 range but I think these are a good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 22, 2012
This is a great product I bought the 36" one, and it is huge. Material is strong and appears to have been build well. I use this to haul all of my kayak fishing gear. I can fit my PFD, the kayak seat, fish finder , battery, fishing tackle, rod holders, radios, drybags, camera equipment , even my kayak pedals fin inside (my kayak uses them) the straps on top I use to hold my paddles. Basically this thing is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, May 19, 2014
Love this bag! It's sturdy (material, stitching and zipper), roomy and has lots of handles/straps for ease of carry and lifting. It was easy to pack and was just right to meet my 50lb weight limit and size restrictions for international flight. (It's also light, so you can maximize your packing weight). I bought the orange one and it was easy to spot on the carousel at baggage claim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag, May 28, 2013
Huge, durable and light. I'm 5'4, 120, and I can fit inside this thing. The carry strap makes hauling it around easier as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympia duffel bag, December 15, 2012
These duffels are incredibly well made and perdurable, with a warranty to boot. I bought three 42 inches and one 36 inch in the black & orange flavor. Kudos Olympia!!
By S.R. - (Derry, NH)