5.0 out of 5 stars Good read
I like this book and I plan to buy the entire series. I like how the integrate the gods in the present
Published 13 days ago by Carlo

3.0 out of 5 stars Olympia Heights
Personally I didnt like the format for this book but it has a pretty good plot and storyline. While its not the best book I've read it was good for a free book.
Published 7 months ago by Robbin

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and new way to meet the gods, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
This was a fun read and reminded me of how much I loved the Greek and Roman mythology when I was a kid. The Pantheon is a refreshing way to take familiar characters and make them feel interesting, again. The author is clearly well read with the original myths, but takes interesting liberties when weaving in allusions and references. This pantheon is a new incarnation of the original gods. They have been raised as mortals in a modern world, so of course there will be deviations from the myths. I had a lot of fun with this. I would call it great "beach reading" for adults and a great way to make the gods of the original myths seem more relatable for younger readers who are interested in the classics or might be struggling with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, April 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Gods!!!!, February 20, 2014
Literally!
This book is good, but it's just hard to follow the 13 different characters and stories that go along with them. After they introduce each of the gods the story starts to make more sense and it gets easier to follow. My favorite characters where the twins, Frank, and Evan, even if they are minor characters. Zach was my least favorite of all of them, and he was the leader!! He was a jerk who cheated on his girlfriend and expected sympathy! I even liked Devon in the end and she liked stealing the boyfriends! But I guess it's perfect since after all he was Zeus. I liked the book, but then again I'm a sucker for anything Greek Mythology related. I want to read book 2 already, and lucky me it's already out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Page Turner filled with action and teen angst!, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
Amy Leigh Strickland's Olympia Heights: The Pantheon is a wonderful, action-packed, teenage-hormonal adventure that introduces a group of high school students who find out that they're reincarnations of Greek Gods. The characters, though many and introduced in a rapid succession, become individual and easily recognizable (not to mention likable) by the end of the book. The action is realistic and believable, and the danger becomes more and more personal and important as you turn each page.

Speaking of turning the pages, I couldn't stop! The action and dialogue keep the reader engaged, and the lessons taught by the characters merits and mistakes stuck with me all the way through. I must say, I'm interested to see where the friendship between Penny and Peter goes, and if any feelings eventually develop between Jason and Celene. Zack's plight to either win back the jealous June or go on on his own to spread his seed is also rather interesting. I was a big fan of the comedic Lewis, and would love to see more interactions between him and Diana.

All in all, I'm very interested in the series, and can't wait to read more! I hope all of my friends read and enjoy the book very much. It would make a wonderful stocking stuffer this Christmas for anyone with a youthful heart and a spirit of adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
It was a great book, can't wait to read the next one. I can't really think of a favorite character but what Zach did kind of made me mad. June and Zach are meant for each other! History proves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
The book is great. It is a little slow at first but really picks up the end. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
It was a very interesting take on the whole greek mythology aspect that has become popular lately. It was a quick read and certainly something to pick up if you are interested on a YA take of mythology. The cover is also very well done and represents the quality of the story found inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oohhh, this was cute!, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
Mmmmmmm..... Greek gods... what more do I have to say? Haha! But this is like the gods version 2.0, and they're better than ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new take on mythology, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Olympia Heights: The Pantheon (Kindle Edition)
Great new take on mythology. Very quick read and very interesting premise. I enjoyed it very much and towards the end didn't want to put it down. Hoping they come out with more in the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars Olympia Heights, August 20, 2013