Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: One SizeColor: PlumChange

on April 24, 2012
Looking for a fairly inexpensive Carry-On with Spinner wheels, I chose this Olympia Luxe 21 Inch bag. I liked the long front pockets capable of storing 8 1/2 X 11 pages. That allows me to store important documents with ready access from the outside. The storage space inside is just fine with appropriate useful pockets for this and that.

The only slightly negative thing seems to be the rear wheels. Standing upright and using all 4 wheels is perfect. But when you pull the handle up and pull it on just the 2 back wheels, if you lower the angle too far, the back wheels track inwards and stop turning, so that you are kind of dragging it. If you raise the angle higher, then they roll just fine, however, since I am kind of a short person (5'5), my normal pull angle seems to be too low and the wheels don't track well. I simply have to remember to raise the angle to roll properly.
0Comment116 of 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2012
I bought this piece of luggage to use as a carry on bag for air travel. I had plenty of room for everything I needed for my 7 day trip to Florida. The bag fit nicely in the overhead bin of the aircraft. Also, it was easy to roll it along in the terminals and onto the moving sidewalks and escalators. I highly recommend this bag to anyone who needs a dependable carry on bag or for that matter any other use. I chose the lime green color and actually received a few complements on the color.
0Comment61 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2012
Fact 1: Color (orange) in picture represents true color of item.
Fact 2: Interior design matches image.
Fact 3: Spot cleaning with Shout took out the factory grime that was on the trim.
Fact 4: Spot cleaning left a slightly discolored spot (undectable if you didn't know it was there).
Fact 5: Exterior dimensions are actually 14 x 10 x 21.
Fact 6: Interior dimensions (without expansion) are 14 x 8 x 19; two inches in height are lost to the wheels.
Fact 7: Telescoping handle slides down easily if not properly engaged.
Fact 8: The right side of my telescoping handle doesn't automatically engage properly (manual adjustment required).
Fact 9: Wheels move good as a group of four and as a rear pair (pulled across tile and wood floor).
Fact 10: I am slightly hesitant to give this as a gift, as I had intended to do.
11 comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2012
well made and would buy again. loads of nooks and crannies and looks cool too. fit on the plane fine.
22 comments42 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2013
I bought 2 of these suitcases, which are the perfect carry on size. The telescoping handles on BOTH broke shortly into the 1st trip. Construction of the handles is way below any kind of acceptable standard. DO NOT BUY.
on July 23, 2012
Bought this for my wife and she is extremely happy with this suitcase. For the price it is an extreme bargain. Rolls very smooth, handle is fairly sturdy, decent amount of interior space. I would have bought this for myself, but i would have looked funny taking a bright green suitcase on business trips (all other colors were sold out). I purchased another brand (high end) and to be honest with you there is not that much difference. I kind of like this one better.
11 comment20 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
Ordered this while back for a trip and it's great! Perfect compact size with lots of pockets and places to keep items. I love the circular wheels that move in any direction so you won't get "stuck" in the airport trying to move around. Beautiful bright lime green color true to picture. High quality material, I can tell this is going to last! Also comes with great 3-1-1 bag for TSA standards. I love that it also has a plastic pocket on the inside for wet bathing suits or dirty clothes. Overall very satisfied :)
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2012
The back wheels are already so heavily worn after only one trip to and from the airport, it does not look like it can survive another business trip. I am returning this item for sure.
on October 16, 2012
I got the bag, which looked fine at first though the chemical smell from the material is strong, but after moving the handle up and down 3 or 4 times (no exageration) it got stuck in the down position and no way to pull it out! This was done in my office in the 15 min after I received it! did not even have to take it outside for it to break....
I am returning it because I would hate this to happen with a bag full and heavy at airport.
Also, the 4 wheels don't work that well and, as other mentioned, don't look like they will last long. Anyhow, for carry-ons a 2 wheeler is better.
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
I ordered both this and the ilite supreme 21" because I couldn't decide between the 2. This seemed well-built and well-priced. Loved the orange color (true to photos) and the other colors, too. I could tell that the product was not brand-new because the box had clearly been re-taped and there was a tiny scratch on the handle--no big deal to me. Wheels seemed to roll nicely on wood floors and berber carpet. Quality-wise this seemed just as good as the more $$$ ilite. I ended up returning it only because the ilite was an inch taller and I thought I needed a slightly bigger case. My daughter was so dissappointed because she loved the orange color :). When we go on vacation everyone has their own suitcase in a bright color so it is easy for everyone to find their suitcase at the airport and in the hotel room. Maybe not very elegant looking with a rainbow of suitcases, but it works!