5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lifesaver.
Published 22 months ago by Julie K Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars Olympia Luggage Rolling tote
My biggest complaint re this tote is that it had a "plastic" offensive smell. The polyurethane smell was very strong and difficult to overcome. Other-than that, it would have worked out for me, because of the smell, I had to return it to the sender..
June
Published 17 months ago by June Sumida

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lifesaver., January 13, 2013
I admired my sister's so much I had to buy one for myself. I bought the purple and black one and I love it. I used it to haul my purse, iPad, jacket, snacks and water to the hospital to spend the day with my mother for over a week (and now the nursing facility). Parking was impossible and this was a lifesaver in hauling my heavy stuff from the car and it was nice to not worry about my purse touching the dirty hospital floor. This rolls so smoothly and never tips from side to side like a cheap one I bought at a county fair years ago. It's so easy to pull that you can do it with your little finger but make sure your fingers are curled around the handle or you will leave it behind if you hit a big sidewalk crack. It is big enough that it fit my big fat purse in it whereas the county fair one was too small. Also, other reviewers complained that the handle won't lock so it can be pushed. This absolutely does lock in place so it can be pushed as well as pulled. Actually, those reviews were for the all black model which might be different because I notice in the specs that this one is 14x8x20 and the all black one is 14x5x20. This 14x8 one is perfect, the 14x5 would be too small and definitely wouldn't fit my purse. There is a mesh pocket on one side and a solid pocket in the front. This front pocket is 9 inches deep and it starts at the stripe, not the top of the piping. It closes with a velcro strip and you pull it open with the black tab that you can see in the zoomed-in picture. Inside the bag near the top is a small zippered bag suitable for putting your keys or wallet in. Also not mentioned in the specs is a wonderful hand grip on the bottom which is so helpful for lifting in and out of the car. The nylon fabric is similar to the heavy duty canvas-like Cordura fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teachers - Look no further - this IS THE BAG for you!, July 11, 2013
I am a teacher and I have looked high and low for something that would meet my needs. I needed something that would fit everything I need since I do not have my own desk. So I wanted to have an office on wheels to cart around with me without killing my shoulders and back. Bag after bag I purchased, so with wheels, some with out and finally I was so desperate I googled "best teacher bags" and voila this was one of the bags that popped up in the search.

So what am I able to fit in this bag, ready: Laptop, stapler, two teachers edition text books, binder of lesson plans, expandable folder for handouts, camera, multiple usb drives, pens, pencils, scissors, paper clips, external hard drive, netbook, my lunch/snack/beverage, regular sized umbrella, my cross body purse, hand lotion, 5 thick folders for classes and wireless mouse.

The bag never tips over, easy to move (forward or backward). I purchased a total of three of these because I love them so much. We took a trip recently and used them as luggage for 4 people. Even my 7 yr old was able to manage his.

Hurry up and buy this bag! You will not regret it. I search 9 months for this bag! So take the easy way out and purchase this for yourself or a loved one that has to tote around a whole lot of stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, May 12, 2012
This bag really works well for me. I have a back problem, and needed a rolling bag to use for work that was light weight, and not bulky. This fit the bill. I have had several rolling bags in the past, but even when they are empty they all seem to be so heavy. I feel very comfortable lifting this one into a car or on to public transportation.
I'm still trying to find a rolling bag like this that can fold down low enough to use on a plane (to go under the seat). But I would recommend this product for everyday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, February 10, 2013
Fits easily behind seat in car. Convenient and easy to maneuver around with. Does tend to tip over when full, had to put a box inside the bottom to help with this problem. It is kind of heavy when lifting. Also had it for about a week and noticed that the stitching on side of the mesh pocket is started to tear. Tends to get a little dirty on the green fabric near the bottom of the bag. Overall, it is a decent rolling tote. I have received several compliments on it. I use it as a rolling book bag in college.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love this thing!!, February 21, 2013
Okay - here's the deal... I'm getting older (and fatter) and I have arthritis everywhere, but I still travel as much as I can. I don't want to carry anything if I can roll it.

This thing is light but built tough enough for it's purpose, AND the handle is tall. The top zips so I don't have to worry about spillage in an overhead bin or when tossed around. It held my purse, jacket, and travel pillow - plus some other junk.

Also - in a airport FULL of rolling black bags the neon green makes it easy to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, December 10, 2012
I guess i was under estimating the size of the bag when i ordered it for my daughter. She loves the color and the sheer size of this product. It is a great deal for this bag so worth the money and plus it will fit all my daughters books and laptop etc in it no more buying multiple bag through out the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!, January 19, 2013
I purchased this bag as a replace for one like it that I had worn out. I use it every day for work and it holds everything and saves on my back and shoulders from carrying my laptop, purse, lunch and other mice items needed. It rolls well, is sturdy, has 2 side pockets and I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, pretty great cart for a teacher, August 25, 2013
I've used this cart for about 8 months now, and really like it. I wish it had a more secure bottom on the inside of the cart...it's not flat ...it's bars with a flap over it. The wheels are sturdy and that's important! Love the colors and the size is ample.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, February 23, 2013
LP "LP" (CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This is great! I go to one customers home and do her hair. She is home bound at this time. I was having a difficult time getting all the products , towels, dryer, curling iron, etc. there. It's fantastic! I roll it, instead of carrying it. Saves my old back!

5.0 out of 5 stars its great, July 22, 2013
Kathleen "Tennessee mom" (Spring hill, TN, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought for my daughter to take to school. She can easily fit in all her books and necessary items for school.

Olympia Luggage Rolling Shopper Tote