Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympia Luggage 30 Inch Sports Duffel Bag, Green, One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: One Size|Color: Green|Change
Price:$25.25+ $6.50 shipping

on July 8, 2012
Ordered this for a 10-day trip to Montana. Fit mine and my son's clothing into it and it worked great! I love the end handles - made transporting it and securing it to top of our suburban very easy. This is durable, and relatively waterproof - it made it through a small rainstorm without getting the clothes inside wet. Recommend to all!
on January 16, 2013
For the price this is a great heavy-duty bag. Was looking for a bag to tote around our snowboard boots and helmets after the prior one died. Checked out gear and lacrosse bags, but they're priced around twice this. Bag is sized as advertised and fits the stuff perfectly. Quality zippers and clips, and a bottom that helps hide grime. It does not have a rigid bottom, which can be annoying if you're looking for some structure when carrying it. But otherwise no complaints and just ordered another one for the kid's gear.
on August 29, 2014
Sturdy and easy to clean. I use this when I travel for work offshore and it has lasted well. I put a piece of 1/4" plywood in the bottom of it to keep it flat and when I want to clean it, I just take the plywood out and throw the whole thing in the washer. It has stood up to the abuse of the airlines and the helicopter flights with lots of handling. My only complaint is that the shoulder strap connections are plastic and they broke after just a few uses. Buy some good straps with metal connectors if you plan to use shoulder straps to carry it.
on December 13, 2012
Travelled on a cruise for a week. Good dependable bag. They finally got it right!! Plenty of room and no worries
on April 25, 2013
Great quality. Much bigger than I realized. I ordered the 30" bag thinking that was normal duffle bag size. I think one size down might be. I was looking for a good carry-on, this size is definitely too big.
on December 6, 2012
this bag is heavy duty
holds a ton of stuff
its roomier and sturdier than i expected!
great bag!
i highly recommend it!
on September 10, 2014
SIX STARS please.
Exceeded my expectations.
folds super small.
super duper strong beyond your wildest dreams, EXACTLY what I wanted.
I would have paid TWICE the price for the strength factor.
So many crappy bags out there, this one stands out from the rest.
on November 23, 2015
I saw this bag this morning, bought it and received it this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't see all the bad reviews about the "smell" until after I ordered it, because when it arrived, I opened up and there was ZERO smell. There was also no sign of the typical California plastics-cancer warning label that seems to go in every plastic item in California...everything from plastic school rulers to rubber duckies.

So I guess the other reviews were from a previous iteration of this bag, and they've changed it now so that whatever plastic coating or fabric they were using that smelled of chemicals has been replaced? At any rate, the warning is gone and the smell of this bag is the smell of an ordinary polyester duffel bag, so I'm pleased!

I took some photos for people struggling to visualize the size of the bag. It came packed neatly in a plastic covering that doubles as a handy zippered travel pouch for toiletries and such. The duffel itself opens up VERY big to allow a ton of storage, but is just small enough to get by as a regular-sized checked piece of baggage on airlines (but NOT carry-on...this size will have to be checked before you board!). It comes with a padded shoulder strap that's comfortable, even for my narrow shoulders. The plastic hooks for the strap don't seem hugely sturdy to me and others have mentioned that they broke under heavy weight. I'm thinking of attaching it with two metal carabiners picked up from any dollar store, just in case I have this problem later. The fabric itself is great, looks very sturdy and durable.

Cat does not come with the bag, and for that you should be grateful. It was included for size reference and because new bags are cat-magnets. It's a very large cat, so also refer to the size of the nearby shoes for scale. As for the inside, I easily fitted a 12-pack box of soda cans inside of it, with room for one more box and two more stacked on top, no sweat. Also a jumbo size container of oatmeal. It's a big bag!

I hope that helps you make up your mind! I will recommend this bag to my friends who need travel duffels, as it's a great product, seems to have improved so there is no more smell or plastics warning, and the price is awesome. :)
review image review image review image review image
on March 13, 2014
I received this bag with high hopes. It looks wonderful, and feels very sturdy. Unfortunately the paint fumes were too strong for me. I was looking through the bag to see where the fumes were coming from. There was a proposition 65 warning label on the bag tag saying " This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

This bag is manufactured in China, so I am assuming they painted something on the bag with lead paint and then packaged it up. The fumes stayed in the packaging until I opened it.

I returned the bag the same day.
on September 20, 2013
I just love, love, love this bag! It's deep, sturdy, and you can get a lot of stuff in it. It's also attractive and tough, reminds me of an outdoors type bag. I thought to myself, "If only this turned into a tent." haha Enjoy!