4.0 out of 5 stars 8 trips and counting
Published on August 20, 2012 by Peter Travels Alot

2.0 out of 5 stars must have for travel but not durable and wheel breaks easily
Published on December 30, 2011 by miles

4.0 out of 5 stars 8 trips and counting, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Olympia Luggage Tuscany 30 Inch Expandable Vertical Rolling Luggage Case (Apparel)
I purchased this luggage case at a ROSS for about $60 in red for a vacation. At first it did come to mind that maybe 30 inches might of been too large for a man. Well I found out I was wrong... I have put this bag through 8 trips already including Beijing, Cabos, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, San Francisco, Chicago and let me tell you that this bag has been through it all, rain, tight spaces, overweight, etc. I have no complaints about this suit case other than it may be a heavy suit case weighing 9 pounds. The reason I say that it may be heavy, some cheap airlines charge extra for bags weighing over 33 lbs but other than that, this suit case is perfect for traveling, im very impressed with the durability of the zippers, its easy maneuvering and its distinctive red color, easy to identify when picking it out at the airport.

For those people who say the wheels brake, you probably want to check who you bought it from, most internet websites sale all the rebuild or damaged items, like i said, my bag has been through it all, 4 years strong and its still rolling fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag!, January 5, 2012
I love I bought this product. My 25" suitcase can fit INSIDE this 30" suitcase. It even looks like I can fit my 9 year old brother in it (but I didn't try it ;p) Great for traveling away for a week or two. Only have to carry that one bag. Plus it has sections for daily needs like brushing your teeth, washing your hair, even fit an extra pair of shoes in the side pocket. If you think you may be in a tight spot with packing, just unzip the 20% expandable. It's not that much, but can help if clothes are packed in really tight. I also love the 360 spin wheels! I play with them almost every other day. I wish I had this bag when I went to Italy 3 years ago.

P.S., on the back, there is a built-in tag that will ask your name, address, and phone number :D
Saves money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for international travel!, December 16, 2013
This is the biggest case that airlines will allow under all the new restrictions. I have seen other passengers get by with larger ones but they could be in deep do-do should the airline decide to say "no".

I bought 2 of these for my wife and I and so far we are working on our 3rd trip without any issues. The casters are still fine(from my experience it's the casters that are the first to go). Before buying this I looked a many other cases including samsonites at luggage shops. The casters weren't much better so these seem to provide better value. I'm happy that I bought them!

Update 3/22/2014:
Up to 5 hard trips, still going strong! (I'm talking about a lot of wheel abuse, not just rolling around the airport floors.)

Update 7/9/2014:
Trips 6&7 down. This bag has seen a lot of miles now! (Not just in the air). I think it will make 10!

Update 12/7/2014
Trip 8 accomplished!

4 stars. When I get to 10 trips, they will earn a 5th star!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, August 30, 2011
love it I can fit so much into it if you need a big suitcase BUY THIS, you can fit atleast 2-3 ppl items into it

2.0 out of 5 stars must have for travel but not durable and wheel breaks easily, December 30, 2011
this best item in world i was ecstatic when getting this item. it fits my sleeping bag and lots lots more. it has extra pockets for stuff for water bottles smaller items that don't need to go in bigger area of luggage. . it to big for some airlines but it works well for train trips. this go well with luggage locks buy a couple because things has like 3 or 4 pockets that have zippers. the wheels wok great with ease. no matter how heavy it gets it handles it.. and now a update. the wheel sheared off only after traveling about 5 miles . it not durable at alll. dont buy unless want to use warrenty for product hope they refund or replace it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for the price, August 8, 2011
I bought this for around 60 bucks after discount. Its worth it.

Pros:
4 spinner wheels for easy handling unlike 2 in regular/ordinary bags
light weight
high volume-compared to 28" luggages, this extra 2inch (30) helps to pack some extra and lengthy stuffs.

Cons:
None so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, November 1, 2011
The wheels were gone by the end of my trip. I bought this product because I thought it would be easier to roll the suitcase along than having to drag it.

Contacted the company and they mailed me four new wheels for a small cost, had the hubby replace them and now it's the best suitcase I've ever owned. Going on three years and no problems so far...I think I'll blame the airline for the first set of wheels.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spacious and stylish, but questionable durability, February 13, 2013
We chose this bag to take on a 9 day vacation, including a 7-day cruise. It was our 5th bag (family of 5) and as the kids grow, so do the clothing (and therefore space) requirements. It does not have a hanging compartment, but that results in a more spacious main area that is excellent for shoes, pants and other more bulky items. The wheels are handy in tighter areas since you can push/roll it without the need of tilting the bag onto the wheels. For younger children, that makes it easier to move around since they do not need to "carry the weight" of the handle in a tilted position. The draw back is that when you want to move quicker, you do need to tilt it because the wheels can get caught in the wrong direction and drag instead of roll.

I question the durability because after just a single use, the zipper on the outside large compartment broke, opened and exposed the pajamas packed there to being lost, torn, dirtied or whatever. They were hanging out when we collected the bag from the luggage carousel at the airport. The zipper pulled apart, and the clasp was broken off. Fortunately, it has a second clasp and I was able to "re-start" the zipper with the broken clasp pushed to the end of the zipper. If the second clasp breaks, the entire outer large compartment will become useless. It did go through 4 sets of baggage handling, (airline; cruise; cruise; airline) as we moved through our vacation. Cannot really say whether it would have happened in a more "standard" first use.

I am not certain that I would buy it again. The color is nice and it looks good, but I appreciate items that last more than things that look good. I would rather have both quality AND looks, but you don't always get that choice. In sum, it is a decent bag for the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheels Break Easily, October 8, 2014
Even after reading the warnings RE: wheels breaking, I went ahead and bought this suitcase primarily because it was a good large size and affordable pricce. After 2 uses, guess what, the wheel broke off. Of course it was after the 30 day exchange period. So I can't recommend this suitcase.

4.0 out of 5 stars it worked for my trip but it's a little large and doesn't roll well, December 27, 2012
the wheels are not working properly so it rolls but not straight and one has to fight it to get it to roll along, but it's large enough to carry more then i needed and has held up well to an international flight so i'm happy with it, but i wish i'd bought a slightly smaller one since this thing is huge and thus more difficult to move and carry