5.0 out of 5 stars Huge
I got this bag to use for college, and I was not disappointed - it's huge! But it collapses to a size that makes it perfect for sliding under my bed in my TINY dorm room. The wheels run smoothly, everything zips up well, and there are tons of pockets and plenty of room. Definitely recommended.

The one thing I would note, though, is that the handle seems to...
Published on August 21, 2010 by RebelYankee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good...but sad
Published on May 12, 2011 by L. Boogie

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, August 21, 2010

The one thing I would note, though, is that the handle seems to run a little short - I'm 5'11, and I can bend my arm to reach the handle, but much taller and you'll have some minor stretching to do, I think.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest rolling duffle of this size available through prime, December 27, 2009
kw (houston, tx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympia 30" Rolling Duffel (Apparel)
We ordered this because we needed to send a bag to family, and needed something reasonably priced, that would hold a fair amount, and would arrive quickly. This one fit the bill. It's a decent bag and it served its purpose well. Rolls smoothly and seems pretty durable.

<edit> We have now taken it on a few trips and it's held up with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Duffle Bag, September 28, 2010
Highly recommend this product for its price and quality. Holds alot of items. Only one flaw -- does not stand upright unless the bottom is packed tight and flat -- but for the price it is doable. The quality is excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good...but sad, May 12, 2011
L. Boogie (West Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympia 30" Rolling Duffel (Apparel)
Everything, with one exception, is great about this bag- the fabric, the weight, the dimensions, the many pockets, the price, the handle and wheels, and much more. It's a great travel bag. The one bad thing is the seams. The fabric seems just as strong as any other bag in its class; however, the seams are very poorly done. My bag came to me already coming apart at the seam for the main zipper. My wife is a great seamstress, so she fixed it. I would recommend this bag to those who are on a tight budget and are handy with a needle and thread or sewing machine (or have a willing member of the family who is).

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag., September 21, 2010
Very comfortable to carry for a large Duffle Bag like this.
It is large enough to fit everything you need for a 14 days trip.
It has no signs of wear after my first 10 days trip.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great... until I used it once., January 21, 2011
This review is from: Olympia 30" Rolling Duffel (Apparel)
I loved the size of the bag and the great price, however I used it only once and it already has a substantial tear. It doesn't look like a puncture-inflicted tear, instead the material tore at the seam, just above the wheels. It is possible the item was mistreated in transit, but most bags receive the same kind of harsh handling, hence the need for a quality made bag. If it had lasted a few times and then tore, I would be a little more accepting, but a bag is meant to last for more than a single trip.

Otherwise, the bag feels sturdy and the rollers work great. Perhaps I got a bad bag, but my experience was unsatisfactory. I'll be returning the item if possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars used once. zipper busted. terrible product., October 16, 2010
purchased 2 months ago just prior to a month long trip. used once. as i was packing to go back home noticed the zipper that holds the whole bottom part of the bag together was busted. now back home and the return policy is up. this is terrible. waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, October 9, 2011
I used this as my check-in bag on a trans-continental flight and it held up well under the max. weight of 50 lbs. allowed by the airline.
Bag is lightweight and roomy. Material & finish are adequate for the price and seemed to hold up well.
Zips & stitching probably could be of higher quality: I had the impression that they would not take that much pressure & therefore took care to pack the bag as not to place too much strain on them.
Drop-bottom compartment is a practical feature:
I stowed heavy items- books & shoes in the drop-bottom compartment for easy access in case the bag exceeded weight-restrictions & I had to retrieve items to repack in the carry-on.
A satisfactory product (so far)

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge capacity - Small footprint, January 31, 2011
We wanted an item that could pack away smaller than a regular sized suitcase and yet hold as much when traveling! We used this item on a recent 7-day cruise and were very pleased with it's capacity! We loved the separate bottom compartment for packing away shoes, etc. We found this item to be very sturdy... others that went with us had smaller bags of this same type and they twisted as they were pulled, ours pulled along nicely. The only thing I would have liked better, which I read in other reviews prior to our purchase, was that it does not stand on end. It will topple over. But I do like the fact that the handle is zipped in it's own compartment so it can't fly out or get caught on anything while traveling or during baggage handling. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a great bag that stores flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, March 12, 2011
I was looking to replace a similar rolling duffel bag because the bag itself was too heavy and brought me perilously close to the airlines weight restrictions on baggage. I wanted something that was big enough for a week of traveling,squishy enough that I could store when I wasn't and light enough to save me from overages. This bag did it all, perfectly.

Olympia 30" Rolling Duffel