Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Yes. It did. They were both included. It is not brand new as it is "refurbished" but it looked new to me. Maybe it was just open box and never used. Hope this helps.
Mar 8, 2013 by Young Kim
votes
Sounds like you have digital zoom enabled as that feature is not available in raw.
Nov 12, 2013 by Brian
votes
Japan from all I can find. I thought I saw it on the camera at some point. It is on the box and the extra lense I bought.
Feb 4, 2015 by Daniel R. Bissell
votes
yes to both questions. you can take pictures with long exposure, for example at night time. great macro shot can be taking too. you may have to change some options on the camera depending on the exposure and light of the area. if you have more questions or comments please let me know.
Aug 31, 2014 by clyde
votes
I purchased a GoPro for videos. I've only used this camera with the underwater housing & it has taken some amazing photos during my night dives. I have tried to take pictures of some moon rises and they have not come out well since I do not know how to set up the camera for those types of shots. Overall I love the camera but still learning how to use the settings to maximize my shots.
Feb 9, 2014 by Cosmas P.
votes
Depends on how well lit the "inside" is at the moment the photos are taken. I'd used it in museums where no flash was allowed, and had to increase the ISO to about 1600 to get clear shots. Photos taken at ISO 1600 on this camera is acceptably good with a bit of noise but not too bad. Also, do use a faster lens with a wider aperture, such as the Panasonic 20mm F1.7 pancake lens.
Feb 5, 2014 by R.Rider
votes
Hi, the lens is Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R. Anyway, I've tried both and seems like there's no difference at all. I recommend that after you bought this camera, buy other lens to use instead of this one.
Oct 8, 2013 by JunT
votes
Yes, see page 88 of the Users Guide, downloadable from Olympus. You can assign the Red button (top right corner of the E-PM1 back, sometimes called the "Movie" button because that's its default function) to AEL, AFL, or AFL&AEL. The half-depressed shutter button can then be set for AF or AE depending on your wants First you assign AEL/AFL to the red button, then you need to tell it how to configure the AEL/AFL (e.g. Red button does AEL, shutter button (half press) does AFL, etc.). The red button can also be set to some other functions. You might also look into the four "MySet" custom settings options(pg 35) (it allows you save a group of preselected settings so you can quickly switch to those. The Red button can be programmed for one of your four Myset settings. Unfortunately (as far as I've been able to figure (not very far) you have to access the menus to switch it to a different MySet setting for the Red button to access. Hope this is helpful. E-PM1_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf E-PM1_Instruction_Manual_EN.pdf is the name of the file if you have trouble finding it.
Oct 6, 2013 by Will
votes
This is a mirrorless camera. That's how it can be so thin.
Sep 12, 2013 by Jeffrey P. Schneider
votes
It takes some work but it is possible to achieve decent results. The E-PM2 is a better choice if your focus is on low light work.
Jun 13, 2013 by Grok
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers