Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 6, 2004
To the people who gave this camera one star or less, listen up!
Don't ever think it's the camera's fault your pictures come out crappy, I have this exact same camera and my pictures come out great! The pictures come out crappy because of the film developers or YOU didn't take the pictures correctly.
on June 7, 2004
Hey guys, I just got my Olympus camera today. I have already used my 24 exp. film (that came w/ it) out of excitement. This camera is everything I expected and more! I think this camera would make an awesome gift for either yourself or for a loved one. I really love this camera!
on October 18, 2005
This camera is worth the price. It is a perfect gift too.
on August 10, 2006
Good for the price. It's Made in China. If you use a 400 speed role then the quality is really noticable. If you wanna gift it to someone then its an ideal deal. Its a basic camera with basic required features.
on August 31, 2008
for such a cheap camera this is one of thes best ones that i have ever bought. this is a great camera for starters or anyone kinda rough on them~which that is me!! i bought this because the camera that i had stopped working, and i found this one on here and thought that with the price it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. i have a habit of dropping stuff and with three small kids always getting a hold of things i didn't want to spend big bucks on a camera. this little one does a great job. i would recommend it big time
on September 29, 2013
I bought this camera while traveling through Spain a few years ago. It takes great pictures and it is very easy to operate. It is a simple camera that performs well. I have used it many times. Can't beat the value and it is an Olympus. Reliable.
on December 31, 2009
Giving up on trying to teach an old dog how to use a digital camera, I found this 35mm Olympus Trip Autofocus available. The camera is very easy to use and the pictures were exactly what was desired. It was the BEST Christmas gift I gave this year and I'm sure it will be used for many years to come!
on September 9, 2012
A handly little camera that works most of the time. At times the flash doesn't work but perhaps I am not using it correctly. I can carry it in my purse and have it with me at all times.
on December 13, 2012
Bought this for my mothers birthday. As far as I know, 3 years later she is still using it and taking beautiful inside and outside pictures of her grandchildren.
on January 2, 2013
This is exactly what I wanted. Film camera with no computer required! I just wished I had got two of them.