5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement
Published on March 20, 2010 by Robert J. Bosak

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked two times
The cord worked the first couple of times I used it, but after that when I plugged my camera in to my computer, it made my computer freeze. It would not upload my pictures. Buy directly from Olympus because this product does not work.
Published on November 8, 2010 by consumer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement, March 20, 2010
This review is from: Olympus CB-USB5 / USB6 Compatible USB Data Cable w/ Ferrite, Black (Electronics)
Recently I lost the Data Cable that came with my Olympus Stylus 840 Camera. Searching at Walmart and other stores came up empty as far as an exact replacement. The closest I was able to find was a universal cable at Walmart for $50. Considering the original cost of my camera, that would have been ridiculous! Upon searching on Amazon, I was provided a link to Eforcity which had the exact Data Cable my Camera came with. The price was $4.75 which included shipping. The Data Cable arrived exactly one week after ordering. I can't tell the difference between the original and this one. It works perfectly and once again am able to download pictures onto the computer. I hardly ever print pictures and enjoy sending them email or viewing on my computer. I am very grateful that I was able to get this replacement and at such an easy price on the pocketbook. Can't thank Amazon and Eforcity enough for their efforts and the quality of items they stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a relief, September 14, 2008
G. Nease (Redmond, WA USA) - See all my reviews
It was surprisingly hard to find this item, partly because USB cables are so common but the varieties of connectors are poorly represented or described in ads. Stores that carry the Olympus cameras that use this cable (mine is a Stylus 600), do not carry the cable separately. Very pleased and may order a second.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, June 11, 2009
I don't know how we keep losing the cord to our digital camera, but between work, home and my son taking to school, we do. Thank goodness we found a back-up cord that works just as well as the one that came with the camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked two times, November 8, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Updated Review, May 17, 2010
I had previously reviewed this product:

Unfortunately, the I cannot give a higher rating because the cable caused my computer to crash numerous times. The product arrived quickly and was in the condition as stated by the seller, but again the problem was that the cable didn't work and crashed my computer more than once. Ultimately, we threw the cable away and purchased a card reader from a local retailer.

Since then, the Company has offered and completed a full refund of my purchase price. As I can not rate this product any better than 1 star, the company would be rated a 5. They were very quick to make right the issue I had with this particular product. I was very happy with the speed at which Eforcity had resolved this issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, it works, but..., August 11, 2009
The cable is just what I needed for my camera. I was very happy with it, especially since it was the only vendor I could find on the internet that carried this specific cord. It came on time, the service was good, but I wasn't able to track my package for some reason. No big complaints though!

Unfortunately, I left my camera hooked up to my computer for a few hours the other day, via the cord, and when I came back for it, I found my camera shut off. I recharged the battery, but the camera appears broken, it will not turn on. Coincidence, and don't be afraid to buy this cord, but don't leave it attached to the computer for longer than necessary.

1.0 out of 5 stars cable didn't work for me, January 21, 2012
purchased this cable for my Olyumpus e-p1 camera from this seller because they were the cheapest. unfortunately, it doesn't work - my PC doesn't even detect the camera presence, much less upload picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cable, September 7, 2011
I bought this cable to connect my Olympus XZ-1 camera to my computer. It's a cheap cable, but the one I received doesn't work and it doesn't even fit very well to my camera. Maybe you'll get lucky and the one you get will work or maybe since they're so cheap you should buy two (one's bound to work).

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong cable. descriptionb say " Kodak U4" but FALSE, August 14, 2010
In technical details say " ...replace U$ kodak Cable " After read the Specifications, I bought the cable, but the Kodak cable have 4 pin and these cable have 6 PIN, I had ordered this cable and I'm so glad, I received a email form seller saying "you've purchased a Olympus CB-USB5 / USB6 Compatible USB Data Cable from us and not a Kodak U-4 cable."..... I trust or not in the description ??¡¡¡ I write this review because I did not have any way of resolve the issue with the seller.

when I tried it on the camera it did not fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, December 22, 2010
this item was completely different from described it was white not black and does not fit my camera at all. i have no use for it at all.

Rate and Discover Movies