4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus Soft Case for Digital Voice Recorders
Published on February 14, 2012 by Fir Tree

2.0 out of 5 stars Get one free anyway
This is the same case included with the WS-803 when you purchase it. I wasted some money when I bought this, expecting it to be a little better, but no. It's the same thing, so now I have two of them.
Published 15 months ago by J. D. Garner

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus Soft Case for Digital Voice Recorders, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Olympus CS-125 Soft Carrying Case for WS Series Voice Recorders (Electronics)
I really like the soft case for my digital recorder. It protects my recorder from scratches and accidental dropping. I would say it's more like a sleeve than a case though. It's open at the top which makes sliding in and out easier, but as far as room for an extra battery or a cord, well, that stretches its ability. I do carry an extra battery in there with it and I even have a lanyard attached to it, but it's a tight squeeze. So, if you're looking for a case to hold your accessories as well, this is not the case for you, but if all you are wanting is something to protect the recorder this soft case works great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Get one free anyway, September 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., January 12, 2013
This little cover fit perfectly and solves the problem of inadvertently turning the recorder on while carrying. Quality was good, and delivery was prompt. Although a bit more expensive than I'd hoped, I'm very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars GLP, September 29, 2012
This is a Great Little Pouch. It is a perfect fit for protection and storage of the recorder. The onyly issue I think is it should have a velcro strap over the top to lock the recorder in place to prevent it from slipping out.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, May 25, 2012
This great case provides a perfect fit to conceal and protect my Olympus recorder. The color is black, which truly provides concealment for usage. The fit is snug, exposing only the stereo microphones. I ordered it on a Tuesday and it was delivered on Thursday. Could not get better than that. This is a great product; don't hesitate to get it for your recorder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this recorder case., June 14, 2013
Great product for the right price, highly recommend it to anybody who owns a Olympus WS331 model recorder. the case protects the item from scratches and possible dings when dropping it by accident

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly and looks sleek, March 14, 2013
Nice product for my Olympus recorder. Holds it snugly, so no slipping out. My microphones can easily pick up conversations while resting inside its' protective home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pouch, April 24, 2013
The voice recorder fits snugly, with room at the bottom for an extra battery. Gives excellent protection for the expensive Olympus WS voice recorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, May 19, 2013
Durable neoprene fabric case. Recorder fits snuggly and is protected well. Fits in any purse or pocket very handily.Good value for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, November 29, 2012
Case fits my Olympus WS-801 like a gove. It will give it good protection from bumps, dings and dust.
For the price it is worth it.