5.0 out of 5 stars fits very well
Works well with the neck strap so if it gets bumped around it is totally protected. I used it with my Olympus with the sicilicon cover on the camera. Wish it had a small slot for extra cards.
Published 17 months ago by Betty A. Jenifer

2.0 out of 5 stars "Do not let this product get wet"
Published 15 months ago by Steve B.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars "Do not let this product get wet", June 17, 2013
Steve B. (Killen, AL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus CSCH-107 BLK Hard Case for TG-1 and TG-2 Camera (Black with Red Trim) (Electronics)
This Olympus case is specifically marketed to house the tough and water resistant Olympus TG-1 and TG-2 cameras. Upon initial inspection, I liked the case. It fit my new TG2iHS perfectly and appeared to be reasonably durable. However, I was shocked when I saw these precautionary statements on the packaging: "Do not expose this product to.....high humidity", "Do not let this product get wet" and "Before storing the camera....wipe it dry." You've got to be kidding! I bought a camera (which I love by the way) to take on high altitude hikes, climbing, kayak trips, snorkling, swimming, etc. but the recommended case cannot get wet??? Is it just me, or is this absurd? I went back to review the Amazon info on the case and nowhere does it suggest this design limitation. Looks like to me this is pretty much a worthless accessory for a tough camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits very well, April 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT fit for the TG-3!, July 5, 2014
PERFECT fit for the TG-3!

5.0 out of 5 stars solid case for tg-2, November 22, 2013
fits the olympus stylus tg-2 well. and has a small pocket for a spare battery and memory card. Seems very well built

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, but sturdy, July 18, 2013
I like the fact that this case is not bulky or heavy. I just wish it unzipped with a little more ease. The clip is convenient to hook on a belt loop. All-in-all, a great little case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympus Case, April 12, 2013
I bought this case for my newly purchased Olympus TG-2. The case is great and seems like it can take some abuse. My only concern is that I wish it had a little more room for SD cards or an extra battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, December 17, 2013
Perfect match for the camer with two options-either directly on your belt or with a hook on belt loop. Exactly what is needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little hard case, October 31, 2013
This is a good little hard case for my TG-2 Camera. I've never had a problem with anything coming apart on it or breaking.

My only complaint is that i wish it were a little bit easier to fit the camera strap inside it with the camera. I sometimes wonder if I'm going to scratch the screen if the strap and buckle get pressed against it.

Other than that, its nice and light weight and has 2 ways of attaching to your person, either through the belt loop or through the carabiner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, August 10, 2014
shep (Princeton, NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
A good, hard, protective, case. There is one issue: there is no protection for the lens, and no possibility of attaching a lens cap. You have to be careful not to scratch the lens when inserting the camera into the case.
There are no pockets in this case for accessories. Just the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, March 18, 2014
I like it. It's made well. My only complaint is the size, as well as the strap fits awkwardly in the case. I wish it could fit snug with the cam, and I wish there was a side pocket for the strap to store. Other than that, I like it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›