Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympus CSCH-107 BLK Hard Case for TG-1, TG-2, TG-3, and TG-4 Camera (Black with Red Trim)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 17, 2013
This Olympus case is specifically marketed to house the tough and water resistant Olympus TG-1 and TG-2 cameras. Upon initial inspection, I liked the case. It fit my new TG2iHS perfectly and appeared to be reasonably durable. However, I was shocked when I saw these precautionary statements on the packaging: "Do not expose this product to.....high humidity", "Do not let this product get wet" and "Before storing the camera....wipe it dry." You've got to be kidding! I bought a camera (which I love by the way) to take on high altitude hikes, climbing, kayak trips, snorkling, swimming, etc. but the recommended case cannot get wet??? Is it just me, or is this absurd? I went back to review the Amazon info on the case and nowhere does it suggest this design limitation. Looks like to me this is pretty much a worthless accessory for a tough camera.
44 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2015
I purchased case for my TG-3. It fits well and provides good additional protection for the camera, but there is no provision to store an extra battery and/or SD card. A battery or card will fit inside with the camera, but will pull out with the camera unless you are very watchful (not something I want to be while out bicycling or hiking). I have replaced this case with a Lowepro Newport 30 which is only slightly larger and provides a separate zippered pocked that easily holds a spare battery, a spare SD card, and a small microfibre cloth.
on April 4, 2013
Works well with the neck strap so if it gets bumped around it is totally protected. I used it with my Olympus with the sicilicon cover on the camera. Wish it had a small slot for extra cards.
on April 12, 2013
I bought this case for my newly purchased Olympus TG-2. The case is great and seems like it can take some abuse. My only concern is that I wish it had a little more room for SD cards or an extra battery.
on August 10, 2014
A good, hard, protective, case. There is one issue: there is no protection for the lens, and no possibility of attaching a lens cap. You have to be careful not to scratch the lens when inserting the camera into the case.
There are no pockets in this case for accessories. Just the camera.
on July 5, 2014
PERFECT fit for the TG-3!
on March 18, 2014
I like it. It's made well. My only complaint is the size, as well as the strap fits awkwardly in the case. I wish it could fit snug with the cam, and I wish there was a side pocket for the strap to store. Other than that, I like it.
on November 22, 2013
fits the olympus stylus tg-2 well. and has a small pocket for a spare battery and memory card. Seems very well built
on July 4, 2016
Case is rugged and fits the TG-4 perfectly, but it's a pain getting the camera in and out of the zippered compartment from my belt with the strap attached. I would much prefer a velcro flap in the front that would allow easy one-handed access to slide in and out while wearing it, so will be looking for an alternative. That said, I feel this provides good protection while banging around in a purse/backpack so would be perfect for that if you don't plan to take it in and out often.
on May 19, 2016
Used it all over in Disney with my TG4. Worked perfectly...couldn't have been happier. With the adapter installed and a light filter it still fit although any of the fisheye lenses, zoom lenses, etc probably would be too large for this case.