Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
You can order an 3rd party spare battery that also includes a battery charger that can plug into an AC outlet or the 12 volt aux. outlet in most cars You don't have to charge the battery in the camera
Nov 15, 2013 by D. Kennedy
vote
I do it both manually and using the automatic feature. In either case, it is important to keep the camera at the same height and pivot gradually. Especially when using the automatic feature, the best way to shoot is landscape. I have played with vertical panorama as well. What you want to do is experiment with the feature in every way imaginable and see what happens. This is how you become familiar with the camera's capacity and limitations - and what tricks you may be able to employ to accomplish what you want. Taking pictures of properties on corners is still difficult, but I am working on it.
Jul 13, 2013 by Leon De Vose, II
vote
There is no viewfinder, but I think the screen is easy on the eyes. Also, you can adjust the brightness of the display. Speaking of vision issues, I have to wear reading glasses for things up close. I should wear bifocals, but I am chilling on replacing an expensive pair I just lost recently. I will probably going to graduated contacts. Enough of that. I sometimes do not have the readers handy when I shoot, and things look blurry - mainly in low light situations. I have learned that I can trust the camera's auto focus, and just have to make sure I have the zoom and framing I want. Very rarely do I come away with less than sharp lines, unless conditions are such that I expected them. However, I have been pleasantly surprised in most cases by the sharp lines this camera produces when there should be everything but.
Jul 13, 2013 by Leon De Vose, II
votes
I believe so. It's very light weight but doesn't feel cheap.
Dec 30, 2013 by Elsbeth C. Purvis
votes
Yes, it is.
Jul 17, 2014 by Joshua
votes
I have no idea, mine was okay. I had no SD card When I purchased it and it was working fine.
Jul 17, 2014 by Mischaia88
votes
i am not aware of this option as i haven't really read the owners manual. i know i plug the camera into the computer and it will download the pics, then i can throw them up on the cloud and use them across all my devices. i just got the camera so i can stick it in my pocket and get a good pic when i travel.
Mar 25, 2014 by jim curry
votes
I'm not a camera buff and don't understand the question. If the question is how does it do in low-light conditions without the flash - then, not very good.
Jan 29, 2014 by Roger J. Ballenger
votes
the wrist strap attaches to the silver strap holder on top of the camera
Dec 26, 2013 by Michael Gabriel
votes
I believe I had to purchase that separately....it's listed along with the camera.
Jul 27, 2013 by J. Mactoodle
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers