Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
i don't know for sure, as I don't have this lens, but i wouldn't think so. I personally have the panasonic leica 25mm f/1.4, and the Zuiko 45mm. The wider the lens, the more you may run into that problem, but i believe it's contained to fish eye type lenses. The 17mm f/1.8n got some pretty good reviews on Amazon. I liked the mention of fast auto focus, and the all-metal build. I'm definitely a prime lens guy, and now I've got my eye on the Zuiko 75mm! Gotta save up some moolah for that one.
Sep 5, 2013 by Preston B.
votes
It doesn't unless you purchase an adaptor, since it is a micro 4/3rds. The camera is amazing and has so many fantastic features.
Jun 26, 2014 by Judith Taylor
votes
Shoots HD video at 1080i, at 60fps. Still photos at up to 9fps.
Jun 10, 2014 by Dan O'Neal
votes
votes
You can use OM lenses on an EM-5 body with the use of an adapter which you can also find here in Amazon, but you must be aware that automatic focus and exposure will be disabled.
Apr 1, 2014 by Klerman G.
votes
The olympus 45mm lens, if you can afford it, will take magnificent close up to medium distance shots. It's the perfect portrait lens, giving fantastic bokei. The 14mm or 20mm panasonic will give you great panoramic views and will also take interesting close ups. From a medium distance they can take a shot of a deer, for example, and the surrounding landscape. From a longer distance though, the deer will seem too far in the distance. If you're just planning on zooming into wildlife from a fair distance away, the 70 - 300 will probably work just fine on it's own.
Mar 21, 2013 by R. Kovacevic
votes
Certainly. What you need is this adapter http://goo.gl/sx8VsR. It sits between your OM-D and your OM lens. I ordered one cheaper and I received the OM lens to 4/3 camera adapter. What I needed was the OM to micro 4/3 adapter. Didn't try to return it because I live overseas and it's more expensive than ordering the right one again. I have an Evolt E500 so the adapter received by mistake probably will work on it, but I haven't had the time to test. It you get the right adapter, an OM to micro 4/3, being Olympus or another cheaper, you will be able to use your old OM lenses on the new OM-D cameras, but be aware that the camera won't be able to control the lens. You'll have to focus and to close the aperture manually before pushing the shutter. Small price to pay for being able to use those wonderful pieces of art.
Jan 6, 2014 by Klerman G.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers