Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Yes, but you need an "OM mount to M4/3 adapter", which can be rather cheap and easy to purchase. However, you must notice that, if you use OM mount lens on EP3 or other M43 camera, the compactness will be decreased since the adapter is rather tall due to flange issue (OM is SLR after all..). I've used an cheap but good OM 50mm f1.8 lens on my EP3, and i got sharp and nice pictures, examples without post process here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98455087@N02/sets/72157635716243403/
Oct 4, 2013 by X. Yang
votes
votes
The camera was available in two different versions back when I bought mine. One came with a zoom - I don't know what zoom. Mine came with a 17mm 2.8. I bought it with the 17mm because I wanted the faster lens, as I was planning on buying a better zoom lens. When I purchased the camera, I bought separately an Olympus Zuiko 14 - 150mm 4 -5.6.
Feb 23, 2014 by Michael Appel
votes
The answer is: It depends on whose brand, and how much money you want to spend. MANY lenses are already available for native 4/3 Olympus cameras. Search on 'Lenses for Micro 4/3 olympus. There is an avalanche of infor, and some guys have collated this info already. The Rokinon fisheye is avail as native 4/3 just about everywhere
Jan 22, 2014 by P. P. Wilson
votes
I have 3 lenses and bought a Lowepro backpack so that I could carry everything. I didn't find what I thought was a good case for just the camera.
Jan 9, 2013 by salembluz
votes
I'm a Nikon girl, but the Olympus Pen E-PL3 has quickly become my favorite camera. In fact, I just went on a quick trip to Paris and this was the camera I brought and came home with the same quality of shots that I would have gotten with my (much heavier) Nikon equipment. I also have to say - it's SO MUCH FUN!!! Scott Bourne named it his 2011 camera of the year - take a look at his site and search for the E_PL3, he really has a thorough review and follow-ups.
Feb 23, 2012 by Jane Quigley
votes
The author of the E-P2 by Magic Lantern Books will not be doing an E-P3book. I don
Jan 17, 2013 by David N.
votes
I have no idea what a EV4 is.
Nov 26, 2013 by Michael Appel
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers