Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
This camera produces outstanding results up to ISO 1600 and usable results up to ISO 6400. If paired with a fast lens such as the Pan/Leica 25mm f/1.4, Pan 20mm f/1.7, Oly 45mm f/1.8, Oly 75mm f/1.8, etc... you can easily shoot in available and low light. Low light performance of the latest generation of sensors in Oly cameras is basically equivalent to the latest APS-C sensors found in Canon and Nikon DSLRs. It is still important (as with any interchangeable lens camera, including full-frame DSLRs) to use a fast lens to get the best results in low light. The kit lens is not ideal for this.
Jan 22, 2013 by James
vote
No. You have to buy.
Apr 28, 2014 by Chao Du
votes
You can hold the shutter open for up to 30 minutes. Check out the live time function. It make long exposure shooting much easier.
Aug 18, 2014 by Alfred R. Marzian
votes
Yes it does. It's an excellent camera!
May 13, 2014 by Christina Warren
votes
Yes
Oct 16, 2014 by Alfred R. Marzian
votes
All of Olympus' viewfinders work. I have the vf2. The vf1 is not much of a viewfinder as it is only for one lens and is optical, unable to adjust to different lenses. The others are electronic and show the same as the screen. Given the choice and considering what I have already spent, I would probably choose to spend the extra money for the Panasonic GX7, which has a built in viewfinder and flash and has integrated wifi while retaining the hot shoe, but I still love the pm2.
Aug 29, 2014 by trussman
votes
It comes with a charger
Aug 26, 2014 by carly
votes
No, it has no case. I would recommend an Olympus case that is made for that size camera.
Aug 26, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
yes
Aug 26, 2014 by fullpint
votes
The lens is threaded for a 37mm filter of any kind. So Yes. See: http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/m-zuiko-14-42mm-f3-5-5-6-ii.html
Jul 27, 2014 by A. Dezutter
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers