Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Any lens that is designed for the 'micro 4 3rds system' will work directly with this camera. The micro 4 3rds system is a cross platform cooperative attempt by several manufacturers to develop a smaller camera body that still takes pictures rivaling those of true digital SLR bodies. Any micro 4 3rd lens - including those designated by panasonic - will function with this camera. Enjoy!
Oct 5, 2014 by T Shank
votes
Yes, there are 3 attachable that will work. The most current being the VF-4.
May 2, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
My purchase was new so I can only respond about that purchase....Yes I did have the full manufactures warranty. However I have had no need to use any part of that warranty. The camera worked as advertised, even down to the minor issue with reds that I was suppose to experience. That was even solved by just working with the camera more.
Jan 7, 2015 by Michael C
votes
Not on the body itself, but they have an adapter that takes advantage of the AP2 port under the hotshoe. http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/external-microphone-adapter-set-sema-1.html
Jun 27, 2014 by df99
votes
The sensor is one half the size of a 35mm frame. So, a little smaller than APS-C a little bigger than the Nikon 1 and far larger than compact point and shoots. The lens is a 14mm to 42mm which is the same as a 28mm to 84mm on a full frame camera. That works out to a 3x zoom.
Jun 13, 2014 by df99
votes
Japan
Apr 30, 2013 by Akiko F. Laban
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers