Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympus LI-41C Battery Charger for LI-40B & LI-42B batteries
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 3, 2009
I love this charger because there is no cord involved - just plug the charger in the wall and "voila"....
on November 11, 2011
I bought this charger because I had one like it for my old (and I mean OLD) digital camera...when I finally decided to upgrade my camera to a newer one...that actually works...I didn't like the idea of going through AA batteries like a frat goes through beer or having to plug my camera into my computer or a wall outlet every time the battery got low so I purchased a spare battery and this charger...so far it works great! I can charge one battery while the second is in the camera and I never have to worry about running out of power while shooting at a concert or on the road. The only improvement I would make would be a better status light on the charger...I've figured out that the orange light means "charging" and no light means charged but it would be nice if the light would turn red for completely uncharged, orange for moderate charge and then green when fully charged.

Overall, however, the charger works great, is easy to use and a definite must have for anyone who's camera uses the LI-40B or LI-42B batteries.
on January 27, 2011
I lost my charger, found this one at the best price online. The best part was that I got the item 2 days after I placed the order, loved it because my camera was dead and I needed to use it ASAP.

Thanks for the fast service!
on March 21, 2016
I really like that the unit plugs directly into the wall. It's great that it doesn't have a cord that has to be 'draped' from it to the wall outlet. Because the plug-in prongs fold into the unit when not in use and there's no cord to pack, it is easy to pack and take on trips where I'm likely to need to recharge my camera battery.
on August 5, 2014
Works great! Nice to have extra camera batteries charged and ready. I tried a cheaper off-brand that dd not work but the price on this in comparison to the Olympus website was very reasonable. Fast shipment also.
on January 3, 2013
A quick warning, the product above states "Fold-out plugs,Direct inlet type charger". What I recieved actually had a seperate power cord that plugged into the charger shown, exactly like the old charger I was replacing. This is not an issue for me at all but could be for others expecting an all-in-one wall plug unit. This is the only reason I've given it 4/5 stars. It functions just fine and charges my one olympus battery with no problems.
on January 11, 2013
I ordered this after misplacing my camera charger. It works just as good as the original and arrived in a timely manner with no issues. Of course, I found the original one when I was in the process of moving to my new place lol
on April 24, 2016
This is a nice replacement of the original charger. Works great!! Nice to have extra camera batteries charged and ready. Love the fold feature because now it all fits into one small camera bag, where I only need to carry one small bag instead of two or a bigger camera bag to fit all.
I would recommend this to anyone that's looking to get a charger for their Olympus LI-40B batteries.
on April 12, 2013
The item appears to be everything I wanted and seems to be in working order, but the product itself is rough. It looks used. There are a lot of scrapes and marks on the plastic casing and metal plugs.
review image
on July 1, 2011
I lost the original charger that came with this camera long, long ago. I tried to an off-brand charger that only worked a couple of times before becoming completely useless. This wasn't a big deal as we still had a couple of nice Sony cameras - but one was stolen, then the other stopped working around the 10 year mark and suddenly I had a need for this Olympus yet again.
This was a very inexpensive way to get my Olympus camera back up & running again!