Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2014
I was very disappointed in the battery. I thought I was ordering a new battery. When I received it in the mail, the original package had been opened. It does charge, but doesn't seem to keep the charge very long. Next time I need a new battery I will order from some one else.
on August 28, 2014
I was initially disappointed that this battery was dated 2010. I contacted the seller, who let me know that they had been discontinued, so all their stock is logically "old" but also new. The response time to my email was amazing.
This is when I realized I had ordered the wrong size battery...this won't even fit my camera. Seller is awesome, and I'm going to work on my reading comprehension skills.
The battery itself is un-used, and probably perfect in every way, although I can't test that.
on July 16, 2013
The replacement battery charges in sufficient time, and holds a charge well. It also holds power well when being used, and doesn't drain fast. I like the battery ok, but I didn't like the camera I bought it for and I can't use this battery in any other brand of camera. Too bad...it's an ok battery.
on July 8, 2013
Had to wait for it to be in stock, but arrived when expected. My camera was broke thought it might be the bat, but turned out not to be. So,r I can only say battery was a good price and arrtved when stated it would.
on June 14, 2013
Thanks DealFlyer. I bought my camera 2 Christmas eve's ago and couldn't believe it lasted 1.5 months as it did not turn on, even after plugging into the computer. I had a gut feeling it was the battery after I called Olympus CS and lo and behold, it really was the battery. Saved me the time/effort of heading to a repair shop and being quoted for a bogus repair. BTW,the battery arrived as is, not sealed etc so I have apprehensions about giving 5 stars but for now, 5 stars for delivery and a revelation about how cameras work. :)
on December 19, 2012
I bought this battery so I could have a backup when I go on my cruise in 2013!! It is always good to have a backup battery. The price was cheaper than any where else that I found.
on July 14, 2014
worked just like factory battery & allowed me to take pictures without recharging. Just pop out old battery and pop in a new one to continue taking pictures.
on December 27, 2013
This was a was of money. The battery did not hold a charge nor would it charge when place in the rapid travel charger. Will not purchase from them again!
on January 11, 2014
It came within a very short time, and was exactly right, and very reasonably priced. Would recommend you all to anyone looking to be treated right!
on May 19, 2014
super price
they're hard to find locally and camera shops are outrageous. Holds a charge through lots of pictures and recharges quickly