5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Olympus
I looked for a second battery for my TG-2 for a while, but I kept coming across all of the off brand products that have mixed reviews. I spent a little more and got this one, and it is exactly what it says it is. Genuine Olympus LI90B replacement battery. Perfect for an upcoming vacation, and reliable as well.
Published 15 months ago by Kris Dempsey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM - Misrepresented
I ordered this battery on June 26, 2013, after checking the reviews. The much higher price and all reviews to that point indicated this battery was from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Olympus. In addition, the battery pictured in this Amazon product listing looked exactly like the battery that came with my Olympus camera, which of course is OEM.

The...
Published 13 months ago by Denice L. Flannery

1.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM - Misrepresented, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)

The battery I received has a white label and is in packaging that says "Empire," not "Olympus."

Amazon should correct this situation, so people like me are not paying up for a non-OEM battery. I could've bought a non-OEM battery for much less on Amazon, ebay and elsewhere, if that is what I wanted.

I am returning the battery and will go to my local camera shop to buy the real deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT OEM, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
I ordered this from New Era Marketing. The battery I received was not OEM as pictured. Battery received was an Empire brand aftermarket battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars This battery doesn't charge, faulty battery, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
Will be returned. Initially only charged 1/4. now doesn't charge at all. So there you go. The other one works fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Olympus, May 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
lasted longer than I had originally expected. Also charges quickly, and is relatively light considering. Would recommend to a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but too expensive for having OLYMPUS on it., November 16, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
Too expensive compared to other LI-90B batteries that don't say OLYMPUS on them but it works and that's al I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
Works great! Liked it so much I got 2!! Long life even with all the other battery draining features turned on.

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM (Origional Equipment Manufacturer) batteries, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
much better than the knock offs! I could barely get the knock offs to last for 30 minutes of recording and these will easily do an hour!

2.0 out of 5 stars did not work, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
The battery worked for a single charge and no longer worked, dead and will not accept a charge. I have sent it back and am awaiting a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars OME, June 8, 2013
G. Raney (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black) (Electronics)
Original equipment is always better than third party manufacturers. Full battery life like the original. This is the only way to go.

Olympus LI-90bB Lithium Ion Battery (Black)
$38.99 $19.39