From the Manufacturer
Whether you’re in the recording studio or at the office, the LS-10 will let you Capture It All™--exactly as you hear it--with dependable, extra-high-quality digital recording that sounds better than a CD.
Up To 12 Hours of Recording Capability - 2GB Built-in Memory and SD Slot.
The 2GB built-in flash memory assures immediate recording, while the SD slot allows for expanded capacity. Long battery life allows you to record music, performances or lectures up to 12 hours with two AA batteries, so you can spend less time worrying about recharging or replacing batteries.
Three Recording Formats: WAV, MP3, WMA.
The LS-10 makes it easy to record audio and play back the files in the format of your choice. With three compatible file formats, the LS-10 offers impressive versatility and enables longer recording capacity.
- Up to 12 hours of recording capability – 2 GB built-in memory and SD removable card slot. The 2GB built-in flash memory assures immediate recording, while the SD slot allows for expanded capacity. Long battery life allows you to record up to 12 hours.
- Aluminum body and compact design. The durable, easy-to-grip and lightweight, 5.33-ounce body allows you to use the recorder with one hand.
- Built-in stereo speakers. Despite its compact design, the LS-10 incorporates built-in stereo speakers that allow you to enjoy high-quality sound playback anytime, anywhere.
- Versatile and functional. The LS-10 Linear PCM Recorder is ideal for any musician or nature enthusiast looking to record audio in the highest possible quality. The recorder is also great for journalists who need to interview and report news on the spot.
* LS-10 Linear PCM Recorder
* Carrying Case
* USB 2.0 Cable (KP-10)
* Wind Screen
* 2 AA Batteries
* Warranty Card
* Software DVD-ROM: Steinberg® Cubase LE4
* Instruction Manual