4.0 out of 5 stars great camera
Published on November 30, 2011 by goodman15

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Life
The camera was great for about 4 uses....I purchased it for my 50th birthday trip to the Caribbean. Took great pix, but on day 3 developed black spots (imagine pixel-like grouping)within the photos. SUX!!!
Published on July 12, 2011 by EverybodyHas1

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Life, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Olympus 14 Megapixel Stylus-7030 Digital Camera - Orange (Camera)

2.0 out of 5 stars Took OK pictures...., May 22, 2013
This camera was a mess from day 1. The lag on this thing is ridiculous....my phone has a small lag but shoots faster than this....and even when you press the picture button all the way it doesnt take a picture so you have to try to take your pictures again.....and sometimes the 1st time would have been the perfect shot.....or you miss a shot....the charging was funny because sometimes it would charge right up and others it would seem to take forever....You get what you pay for so buyers beware......it finally broke on me and I just didnt feel like going through the trouble of camera shopping so i've been using my phone.....now with my birthday coming up I will need a camera for this week of fun out of town.....

I have a Panasonic now......I'll keep you posted.

1.0 out of 5 stars LCD screen is defective, April 4, 2012
Bought this camera in September, five months later the screen developed swirly lines and blurry images. Olympus refused to owner the warranty and stated that was due to possibly a drop or mishandling yet the camera didn't have a scratch on it. Don't waste your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars great camera, November 30, 2011
I bought the camera for a cruise the family was going on,and it worked out great. The flash when i needed it, and the great zoom pictures taken. When I didnt shoot, it would fit nicely in my pocket. add a 8mb card and theres over 600 pictures to take. The price was good but now others on the market are comparable in price. I don't regret buying because i didn't have to shop for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, July 27, 2014
Really like this camera. My husband liked it so much he took it away from me and uses it for construction pictures he takes at work. Very easy to use alot of fun ways to review and edit. Good zoom for price

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera blues, December 7, 2011
Instruction sheet is too general and does not cover several features or uses. Need more detail about some features to fully appreciate this product.

Had to call tech support for some guidance. Because I bought this through Amazon I had to beg for help because we were leaving in a couple of days for a big vacation.