5.0 out of 5 stars Functional with a touch of style
Published on December 29, 2006 by Gadget Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars For UZ 590 - no way!!
Though the little case is fine for what it is, Amazon touts it as a popular purchase for Olympus UZ 590 buyers. That's a real laugh, and misleading, as the camera case doesn't begin to fit that camera. It is a tiny case!
Published on May 8, 2009 by Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional with a touch of style, December 29, 2006
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
I bought this for my mom's new digital camera, particularly to ensure that the camera didn't break and that there was somewhere to store any extra cards. This handy neoprene case does just that. It's simple and functional. My worry about leather, though it looks stylish, is will it be cushioned enough if the camera falls or gets bumped. Well, this case, because of the neoprene, will cushion any blows and ensure long life and use of your camera. Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, November 15, 2007
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
Even though it is soft, provides the perfect security for my camera. I bought it for a Kodak V1003 and it fits perfectly and have extra room for another battery and my card reader. It doesn't have space for chargers or any other type of cables but since that wasn't the goal of my purchase i'm giving it 5 stars, thought you should know anyway. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, not exactly what I expected., September 24, 2008
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
Mostly I like this case, but I do have a couple issues. First, since it was supposedly designed for small cameras like my Olympus 770SW, I don't understand why it isn't a little more form-fitting. I could have gotten a small universal case like this at any Target or Fred Meyer store-my camera practically swam in it. Second, the pockets in the front and back are open on top. At least one of the pockets should close-with velcro or a snap or something-to keep tiny things like memory cards from falling out. I also wish it had more than just a velcro flap to hold it closed. On the plus side, the neoprene is soft and cushiony, it has both a velcro belt-loop and a carrying handle, and is small enough to fit in a coat pocket. All in all it is a nice case, just not quite what I had hoped it would be.

1.0 out of 5 stars For UZ 590 - no way!!, May 8, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for water resistant camera, April 11, 2007
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
This product fits my camera perfectly and is not at all bulky. A great safeguard from falls and the Velcro latch provides just enough security.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Advertisement, February 18, 2009
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
I also purchased a camera and was very pleased with the camera. However Amazon's web site suggested I should also purchase this camera case. When it was received, the case was too small for the camera. Due to the cost of returning the case vs the cost of the case I elected to toss the case. I feel there was misleading advertisement on Amazon's website

4.0 out of 5 stars make sure you purchase the correct camera bag with the size of camera, June 9, 2009
L. Mackenzie (Everett, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
This is a great neoprene camera case, but it doesn't belong with the Olympus Sp590UZ. It is a camera case for a small camera and should not be advertised with this camera. It came up when we purchased the SP590uz and people buy this also.... well they should not, it doesn't fit. Maybe Amazon will get the picture and make sure they will have the correct advertising camera bag with the these cameras. Do Not purchase this if you are buying a SP590uz....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Protection, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
Use it for our Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 14MP Digital Camera and it fits perfectly.

The neoprene is very good protection

2.0 out of 5 stars oooops, February 15, 2010
GARY SCHULTZ (TYLERSPORT, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
the item in question was to be for my new camera but obviously someone goofed, this item did not come anywhere near to fitting the camera it was ordered to go with. I did not sent it back because it fit a much smaller digital that I have. I now have no case to protect my new Olympus SP-590UZ.

Gary

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Stitching, October 24, 2007
Tree Farmer Russ (in the Maine woods) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
Although the design and functional aspects of this product are excellent, the first one I received had defective stitching. By defective, I mean that the velcro belt loop unraveled and pulled off within 2 hours on the first day I used it.
However, Amazon promptly shipped me a replacement. Thanks!

Olympus Neoprene Soft Digital Camera Case