Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 29, 2006
I bought this for my mom's new digital camera, particularly to ensure that the camera didn't break and that there was somewhere to store any extra cards. This handy neoprene case does just that. It's simple and functional. My worry about leather, though it looks stylish, is will it be cushioned enough if the camera falls or gets bumped. Well, this case, because of the neoprene, will cushion any blows and ensure long life and use of your camera. Good purchase.
22 comments|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2007
Even though it is soft, provides the perfect security for my camera. I bought it for a Kodak V1003 and it fits perfectly and have extra room for another battery and my card reader. It doesn't have space for chargers or any other type of cables but since that wasn't the goal of my purchase i'm giving it 5 stars, thought you should know anyway. :)
on September 24, 2008
Mostly I like this case, but I do have a couple issues. First, since it was supposedly designed for small cameras like my Olympus 770SW, I don't understand why it isn't a little more form-fitting. I could have gotten a small universal case like this at any Target or Fred Meyer store-my camera practically swam in it. Second, the pockets in the front and back are open on top. At least one of the pockets should close-with velcro or a snap or something-to keep tiny things like memory cards from falling out. I also wish it had more than just a velcro flap to hold it closed. On the plus side, the neoprene is soft and cushiony, it has both a velcro belt-loop and a carrying handle, and is small enough to fit in a coat pocket. All in all it is a nice case, just not quite what I had hoped it would be.
on May 8, 2009
Though the little case is fine for what it is, Amazon touts it as a popular purchase for Olympus UZ 590 buyers. That's a real laugh, and misleading, as the camera case doesn't begin to fit that camera. It is a tiny case!
on April 11, 2007
This product fits my camera perfectly and is not at all bulky. A great safeguard from falls and the Velcro latch provides just enough security.
on April 5, 2013
Easy to get into and out of. Has a front and back pocket for storing small things - like a spare battery, SD Card, small clip strap. Use it more to keep the finish on the camera looking good when it's attached to my PFD and I'm kayaking and doing self rescues. Like my other camera stuff I give it a fresh water rinse after being in brackish/salt water. I've been using this case for a couple of years now. It is beginning to show some wear and discoloration but is still serviceable.

My Olympus Stylus 6020 is 3.8x2.5x1.0 inches and fits this case just fine. You should get an good fit if your camera is the same size as the Stylus 6020. You might be able to get an okay fit if only one of your camera dimensions is 0.1 inch bigger --- but not much more.
on February 18, 2009
I also purchased a camera and was very pleased with the camera. However Amazon's web site suggested I should also purchase this camera case. When it was received, the case was too small for the camera. Due to the cost of returning the case vs the cost of the case I elected to toss the case. I feel there was misleading advertisement on Amazon's website
on November 5, 2011
I bought this camera case one year ago (november 2010) for our Olympus Stylus Tough 6000 10MP 2.7 LCD Digital Underwater Camera (Camouflage).

Pro:
Price: I think it is a bargain ($6,59+ free shipping) and its durability is good (you can see the picture after one year of use).
Nice looking.
Soft & light neoprene material: Easy to introduce into a pocket when camera is out of it..
Handle: good.
Front velcro is of good quality: 1 year and it is still as new.
It has a rear velcro strap so that you con carry it on your belt, also to hold the USB cable (see picture).
Front inside pocket: useful (money, card), but it has no security

Con:
Not waterproof.
I think is a good basic, durable and nice soft case.
Overall rating 4,5
review image review image
on August 7, 2012
We bought this case for our Olympus waterproof "tough" camera. The case fits perfectly snug and allows for easy and protected transportation of the camera. Being a soft case, its obviously not going to protect any camera from being run over or being submerged in liquid, but it will prevent scratches and help to keep your camera clean. The case has 2 pockets to allow storage of extra memory cards or cables. The case has a strong velcro belt loop that allows for quick and easy attachment to your belt or bookbag strap.
on January 2, 2016
I have had this case for about 5 years now. It has gotten light use here and there. That's to say a vacation now and then or a holiday. The case is well made feels good and fits well. There is even space for an extra battery so you can take along a back up. E