Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2015
OK, I'm new to such digital cameras - my old Fuji was simple by comparison. But this one - the manual is awful. For one thing - NO INDEX. Also - MICROSCOPIC PRINT - I literally need a magnifying glass to read it. No logical order to instructions I can see. At the moment, all I want to do is get a sharp picture in zoom. But when I zoom in, everything gets blurry. The more the zoom, the blurrier the image. And I can find zero help in the manual. This is such a basic function you'd think it would be easy to figure out how to focus. But no. I see the camera is discontinued - good. But I'm sure Olympus has transferred this failing to its successor. Rant-rant.
on April 23, 2014
I love this camera! The lens is protected and the zoom is great and the focus is wonderful.
I still am working on the flash - some of those shots have not been great, but overall, I
would recommend this camera highly!
on September 16, 2014
I love this camera. It has 28-300mm lens, constant f2.8, amazing IQ, excellent color and detail... When we were in medical school, our microscopes were Olympus 30 years ago. This camera's detail likes microscope.My first digital camera was compact Olympus. It has only 7 MP,when I review the picture I took 9 years ago, It remind me it's still excellent even better than other big brand.
The sensor on this one is little small, but compare with my expensive DSLR + L or G lenses, the IQ is not worse then them. Since this one has convenient, more and fast AF points, the pictures are very sharp. It's small.and good for daily shooting and travel. The 12 mp is good enough for 20x30 inch printing.I like the Stylus 1 excellent manual control. touch shutter/AF and convenient dials as well.
Hope next generation of Stylus 1 comes with 1 inch or bigger sensor witch likes Panasonic LX100, that will be a perfect all in one camera.
on December 18, 2014
I love this camera. It takes great pictures, even in low light, which is a big plus for me because I hate using a flash. Flash pictures usually look washed out and flat. With this camera I've taken all kinds of indoor pictures, night shots, and other low-light subjects with excellent results. It's also easy to use, light weight, is well made, and has an excellent lens and sensor.
on July 6, 2014
Nice and small, excellent pictures. The luxury of a digital slr in a compact size!
on August 26, 2014
Camera is great - good image quality combined with quick reflexes (it focuses very quickly for a compact camera) makes it close to ideal for my needs (I'm a casual photographer who sometimes likes to try to take a really nice shot).

The included items all work well with the camera. At the time I bought it, this kit was actually cheaper than the camera alone, making it a very good deal.
on March 24, 2015
Batteries last a long time. Focus sharp. Colors have the saturation I prefer.