Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olympus Tracker 12x25 Porro Prism Compact & Lightweight Binocular
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 18, 2011
These binoculars are lightweight and compact as advertised. They have good quality glass and are small enough to carry along on vacation, which is what we bought them for. Although we've had them only a matter of weeks, we have trialed taking them about town on walks to see if they're really as portable as they say, since we wanted binoculars for a vacation next summer. They are everything we expected. The case and lens covers are also good quality. For the price, they are perfect.
on November 20, 2012
I bought these in July 2012 for birdwatching. They are easy to use, and provide a fairly crisp image even at far distances. I find that I have a hard time centering my eyes on the eyepieces, though, even with the extenders. I have to hold them away from my eyes and at a bit of an angle in order to see what I'm looking at. Also, something happened to my first pair, where something came loose inside and each barrel lens was loose - one eye would look at one thing, while the other eye was focused in a different direction. I sent them back to Olympus and they sent me a brand new pair, no questions asked. I don't even know how they broke, I was using them fine one day, then the next they were wobbly. So, kudos to Olympus for a quick replacement. I have a pair of full size binoculars that are my go-to pair for serious bird watching, but when I'm hiking or otherwise more mobile, these do the trick.
on February 13, 2013
These Binocs are just what we were looking for - Compact & Lightweight. On the same product page, Amazon incorrectly says "Customers Who Bought This Item also bought" a certain Op/Tech strap. I bought the strap which is nice but is too wide to work with these binocs.

Op/Tech does have a strap for compact binocs. This is item #2201021 in black (slight different numbers for other colors).
on February 3, 2013
This binocular is a great balance between performance and convenience. Because of it's size and weight one is more likely to carry and use it more whether walking in the woods or watching a sporting event. Also, for someone who wears glasses, it works well without removing them. Great for bird watching.
on July 9, 2011
for the power size combo, this is a great price, and these are quality both in durability and experience. I wish they were a bit smaller, but they are pretty small still.
on September 19, 2013
I recently took these binoculars to Alaska. They were amazing for spotting animals . I would recommend them to anyone going bird or animal spotting. they are light and easy to pack.
I did order a more comfortable strap as some other reviewers mentioned. That was well worth it too.
on November 13, 2014
IF YOU WANT A EXCELLANT SET OF BINOCULARS BUY THIS ONE, SMALL BUT FOR THE PRICE I LIKE THEN AS A CARRY AROUND IN MY SIDE POCKETS AND THE VIEW THRU THE GLASSES OR EXCELLANT AND THE CLARITY EVEN AT A DISTANCE IS GREAT, WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT.
on December 2, 2012
Really great buy! I use them for all types of events mostly bird watching. Perfect small size for the wife she loves them!
on February 7, 2016
These are just what I wanted. Very portable and great for bird/wildlife watching.
on February 1, 2014
my nephew loved this gift. They are lightweight and easy to use. He was so surprised with them He does a lot of long distance hiking and these will come in very handy