Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on July 22, 2014
I have owned 3 of these cameras. The first one worked great and took good pictures. But the last two i have gotten have really bad blurry problems, particularly on the outside edge of the shots. Doesn't seem 14 MP to me. I have changed my settings and have had the seems issues for 2 different cameras. Returning both.
on April 15, 2013
I'm not a "professional" by any means, but I certainly know a decent camera from a good one. This camera doesn't take good photos in any dark setting. Trust me, you'll be disappointed. Additionally, the pictures it did take (in light) weren't the quality I was expecting. I'm trying to upgrade an old camera and my old p&s was better.

This camera is SMALL--which I what I thought I wanted. This is almost too small to use unless you have child sized fingers. The buttons are very hard to press.

Thank goodness for Amazon's return policy.
on March 5, 2013
The pictures have great resolution. It's sleak and sexy. I love the chrome orange. I love the rapid fire setting. I will however say it changes settings on me when I haven't touched a single button. So a lot of times I will have lined up a perfect picture and its gets lots because it changed to a setting that blurs if its not on a tri pod or you move,,, It;s made me lose a lot of potential beautiful photos, I assure you it's not me changing the settings. I'm not digital camera innate or incompetent,,, I think maybe it adjusts on it's own the compensate for lighting or perpective/distance. I can't stand it!
on January 10, 2014
I returned this item because I didn't like the quality of the pictures. Sure, I should have read up on the subject but this was an impulse purchase. Now I know that more megapixels don't translate into sharper pictures. It is more to do with the size of the sensor. My current point-and-shoot camera only has 10MP but takes better shots. It is more expensive than this model so it wouldn't be fair to make a comparison. I will save my money and buy something substantially more expensive so as to get what I want. As for the design, I prefer to control the zoom via a ring around the shutter instead of through a zoom switch on the back. On the positive side, this camera was super cheap, had a big 3" LCD screen and has a fast start-up. Also, you can stitch pictures together for a panoramic shot. I really wanted it to be my next best pocket camera but it was not to be. I found Willoughby's customer service to be superb, by the way.
on July 20, 2013
I bought this camera for my daughter's 11th birthday. It is her first camera so I didn't want anything too fancy or too expensive. Seems perfect! She has had it for approximately 3 months and had enjoyed taking numerous pictures and videos. I like it so much I am considering purchasing one for myself.
on February 12, 2014
... and she loves it! Easy to use, easy to hold, does what it should. Really great value for the price paid. Takes a super nice photo. Daughter is an aspiring photographer and was hesitant to buy anything over $100 as she tends to be hard on things. So far, so good.
on November 26, 2014
works well, but everything is super tiny. like you have to get right up in there to take a pic and forget the vid unless you want a vid that requires a microscoped to watch. but it was cheap and at least seems quality. all you really need for snapping pics and all that...
on December 19, 2013
I prefer simple cameras and use it on Auto even though it has many technical features which are described in it's 76 page online manual which I will never use. The 3" LCD is large enough so I don't need my glasses shooting, but do for the controls. It will easily fit in a shirt pocket. My only critique is it is smooth to the touch on old, battered hands and plugging the USB cord into it is a slight problem . The controls could use a little more tactile sensation but in my case they seem separated to avoid accidental activation as I have had on other cameras. Overall I think it was a very good purchase.
on March 2, 2014
As a teacher I find it important to have a camera that I can use easily. I have had the worst problems with all the Nikon cameras that are this size. I figured I would give Olympus a try since my mom has had one of these for a few years and not had any problems. I have to say right now the feature I am loving most is that I can charge it on the go in my car or with my computer. I will update later if the camera has any problems. Thus far I am having fun with it.
on February 8, 2014
I really like the auto focus and face detection of this camera. You can also set the ISO to take 3 photos at a time if you like. The zoom could be a little better but I can live with it. I recommend downloading Olympus Viewer 3 for editing your photos. With 14MP you won't really have to do much editing. Just a little crop here and there. I would highly recommend this camera to anybody looking for an excellent pocket size camera for everyday use.