4.0 out of 5 stars Better than most because you can adjust to fit your wrist
The slide adjustment on this wrist strap gives you a more secure feeling - especially with a very small compact camera. It comes with a plastic strap cover that I didn't like and removed. Well worth the price.
Published on February 21, 2010 by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design...Water-Ready & Adjustable? Not quiet true
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:40 Mins
The only part that seems water-ready is the blue plastic tube on the starp but this blue plastic tube gets in the way of adjusting the strap.
Published on October 26, 2010 by S. Kim

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than most because you can adjust to fit your wrist, February 21, 2010
Kindle Customer "Agent-19" (Shreveport, LA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Olympus Water Ready Adjustable Strap for waterproof cameras (Camera)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design...Water-Ready & Adjustable? Not quiet true, October 26, 2010
S. Kim "SDG" (Fullerton, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 1:40 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting harder to find!, February 2, 2011
I have always preferred a "cinch" or adjustable type wrist strap on my camera. The typical strap supplied with cameras these days is just a loop with no means of tightening up the strap around your wrist. I travel a lot and just feel much more comfortable hanging over the side of a ship or a church steeple in Europe with my camera secure around my wrist.

Thankfully Olympus makes this strap available as a stand alone product. There was a previous version on Amazon I have purchased in the past but seems to be discontinued now. Thankfully this model is available, for now. I had no use for the "water-ready" part of the strap. It is simply rubber tubing around the strap. I found it to be uncomfortable and simply cut it away with some small scissors. Once this was removed the strap is substantial yet very comfortable.

I received my first one of this style today and promptly ordered a couple more as back ups. At the current Amazon price get them while you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Far superior to the factory supplied strap, May 13, 2010
J. M. Biles (slidell LA USA) - See all my reviews
It is more comfortable and doesn't chafe. Better constructed than the factory strap. Resistant to moisture and sweat. I highly recommend this accessory. It adds little bulk to your point and shoot camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great after i cut off the plastic tubing, June 28, 2011
I needed a new wrist strap for my camera, that had an adjustable strap. My new camera just had a regular floppy one that could fall off easily and i feel much better when i have an adjustable strap that fits snug. This one came with this plastic tubing on the part where your wrist would go one you've pulled the strap closed and it felt really weird and awkward so i cut it off and now i love it. The plastic thing prevents it from fitting nice and comfortable and the adjustable pull does not slip a bit which is great. Really love this purchase after i made that one adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Functional, August 31, 2010
Great accessory. I replaced the original strap on my camera and never regretted it.
It is fast and easy to use. The "noose" adjusts to securely attach to my wrist and holds the camera comfortably and securely.
The length of the strap is long enough for free, unrestricted movement, yet not excessive. Great and inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strap, does the job, October 13, 2010
Adams Jeirs (Boulder, CO USA) - See all my reviews
There isn't much more to say that hasn't been covered in the other reviews here. I needed a wrist strap for my Sigma DP1s camera, since the one that came with it is a neck strap and that is overkill on this small camera. When shopping for a wrist strap, I agree it MUST be adjustable, so after slipping it on my wrist, it can be tightened. This one does that.

The only negative I have (hence the 4 stars) is that the blue material on the strap is not a soft foam rubber -- like I thought it would be from the product photos. It is silicone, and it is there I guess to "grip" your wrist. However, I found it to be very uncomfortable and rigid. Simple enough to fix, just cut the blue silicone material off, it is just a tube around the outside of the black strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome strap, great quality once you lose the tubing, June 9, 2014
Read other reviews and they are true. This is a great strap for the price but only after you cut off the blue plastic tubing that goes around the wrist. It is very rigid and uncomfortable, and it actually prevents the strap from being secured around your wrist when you adjust to strap. I've used a standard household scissors to cut it off. You might want to be careful but it's not that difficult. I was able to cut it off in under 30 sec. Once it's off the material is very soft and feels great around your wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 4, 2014
Works well for my Nikon Coolpix AW120 underwater camera. I also add a waterproof float wristband when snorkeling..but nice to only put my wrist around this small strap on land or in water. Small enough to fit into my simple camera case - so permanently attached to my underwater camera. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 1, 2014
This is a great product for the money. Worked as described and built very well. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a water proof camera strap.