5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift
Living overseas makes it difficult to buy gifts for my family in the states. After sending my parents various items I decided this Christmas to purchase this item for them. I could hardly wait to hear their reaction. They were thrilled and overwhelmed with the quality and quantity. They continue to rave about it. I am buying one for my sister.
Published on January 30, 2010 by Wendy

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
Published on January 4, 2011 by bob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, January 4, 2011
I have ordered from OS in the past and recieved fantastic meat. This shipment has been dissapointing so far...The Fillet's were small (my own fault when ordering) and one of them was riddled with so much fat, I broke it down and fed it to my lab-she was impressed. I recall ordering from OS years ago, receiving fabulous fillets that could be easily cut with a fork-this was not the case. For the price, I will likely have better luck requesting special cuts from the local supr market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-off, May 19, 2013
Philip B Malter (Riva, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat (Misc.)
I was given 4 Omaha steaks as a gift from a friend. We tried the first two; but they were so tough and tasteless that we couldn't finish them. We gave the last two to the dogs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive after 9 days, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat (Misc.)
I gave two stars, because I am assuming that the meat deserves 3 or 4 stars. I ordered 8 days before Labor Day. The day before Labor Day I had to go to the butcher so that I would have them meat in time. (BTW, I was able to get USDA Prime for the same price as OS. Had to pay tax, but no "overnight" shipping)

I cancelled with OS the next day. They gave me a tracking number, but it still had not shipped. I have a sign on the door saying that I am refusing shipment.

Get a confirmed delivery date before you hit "Buy".

1.0 out of 5 stars Hockey Pucks, January 18, 2013
Pure horse meat. Sent a guest to the hospital chocking on gristle with a professional chef doing the cooking. Doing the 50+plus demographic as "elite meat"...pure BS....mine as while purchase a Pocket Fisherman and Chia Pet. Multiple complaints as to texture......next time Giant, Wegmans, HarrisTeeter, or Whole Foods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 30, 2010
Wendy (Junction City, OR, United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Go elsewhere..., March 23, 2014
This is the most overpriced meat you can buy. Just go to your local meat market and buy fresh meat there.

1.0 out of 5 stars tough steak, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat (Misc.)
I had sent this as a gift for my parents, did not realize they were out of town. Omaha replaced the order, no problem.

We ate the replacement order. I was embarrassed, we all chewed and chewed, and of course my parents were polite. But, they were in the category of a bad cut of grocery store steak.

I have ordered before, and sent them as gifts, very pleased. Maybe because it was replaced for " free" had something to do with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars steak combo, February 12, 2014
The beef is wonderful, however, I do not care for the 'filler' meats, the chicken, dogs and fish, are not good tasting and just took away from the quality for the beef eaters we are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Excellent, May 21, 2009
The Celebration pack is great! Lots of food for a real good price.
I highly recommend this package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasted Great, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat (Misc.)
This was bought as a celebratory dinner and it tasted absolutely wonderful. The steaks and pork chops were nice and juicy and the loaded baked potatoes were fantastic. It made the celebration that much better having such great food. Thank you Omaha Steaks for making our celebration that much better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›