5.0 out of 5 stars Great steaks
These were cheaper than the omamhasteaks website that i usually buy them from
great deal for the holidays to ship off to that special someone in your family that likes steak
Published on January 8, 2010 by San Francisco

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed
Published on January 4, 2011 by bob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, January 4, 2011
I have ordered from OS in the past and recieved fantastic meat. This shipment has been dissapointing so far...The Fillet's were small (my own fault when ordering) and one of them was riddled with so much fat, I broke it down and fed it to my lab-she was impressed. I recall ordering from OS years ago, receiving fabulous fillets that could be easily cut with a fork-this was not the case. For the price, I will likely have better luck requesting special cuts from the local supr market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-off, May 19, 2013
Philip B Malter (Riva, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat (Misc.)
I was given 4 Omaha steaks as a gift from a friend. We tried the first two; but they were so tough and tasteless that we couldn't finish them. We gave the last two to the dogs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not receive after 9 days, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat (Misc.)
I gave two stars, because I am assuming that the meat deserves 3 or 4 stars. I ordered 8 days before Labor Day. The day before Labor Day I had to go to the butcher so that I would have them meat in time. (BTW, I was able to get USDA Prime for the same price as OS. Had to pay tax, but no "overnight" shipping)

I cancelled with OS the next day. They gave me a tracking number, but it still had not shipped. I have a sign on the door saying that I am refusing shipment.

Get a confirmed delivery date before you hit "Buy".

1.0 out of 5 stars so disappointed ~ will not order Omaha steaks again, July 8, 2011
I finally decided to order a variety package deal knowing I could get stuffed sole (scallops and crabmeat) with steaks as well as various other things. Tried the steaks first and while I was disappointed with the size I do say they are way more properly portioned than what I usually get. They are quite thin and are okay at best but definitely not worth the money. Next we tried the potatoes au gratin and I liked that they were different than the sliced stuff in a casserole dish I remember having as a kid (never liked them before) but these were potato balls and while they looked really good they fell short of what I was expecting and my expectations were not that high. One of those deals where the first bite is pretty good and it just goes down hill from there ~ by the time I was done with the first one I didn't care to eat the second one. They seemed like processed frozen food rather than a gourmet type item. I had just always thought "Ohama Steaks" and figured for the price everything would be that of a high-end steakhouse in quality but it isn't even in the ball park of a high-end steakhouse.

So... what has prompted me to finally write (I wasn't going to) was tonight I tried the stuffed sole. I had one a while back "just to see" and while it seemed really bland it was so-so, so I thought I'd prepare a side dish (my own mashed potatoes) with it this time and give it another shot. (I'm a nut for anything crab and scallop.) Being hungry I baked 2 of them. Again I was disappointed with how bland it was but when I started finding BONES in my mouth that was it. BOTH of them had little bones.

It was obviously a waste of time and money and I don't even care about the rest of the food. I may try to see if I can give it away. I am simply not interested and having paid that much money for this stuff and it tasting like some cheap clearance item, not to mention the BONES!! That is just not acceptable to me. I'm glad it wasn't one of my kids eating it.

I would have left this review on their website but, oh my, I couldn't find a page to do that on their website. I wonder why??

5.0 out of 5 stars Great steaks, January 8, 2010
These were cheaper than the omamhasteaks website that i usually buy them from

1.0 out of 5 stars Hockey Pucks, January 18, 2013
Pure horse meat. Sent a guest to the hospital chocking on gristle with a professional chef doing the cooking. Doing the 50+plus demographic as "elite meat"...pure BS....mine as while purchase a Pocket Fisherman and Chia Pet. Multiple complaints as to texture......next time Giant, Wegmans, HarrisTeeter, or Whole Foods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, January 30, 2010
Wendy (Junction City, OR, United States) - See all my reviews
Living overseas makes it difficult to buy gifts for my family in the states. After sending my parents various items I decided this Christmas to purchase this item for them. I could hardly wait to hear their reaction. They were thrilled and overwhelmed with the quality and quantity. They continue to rave about it. I am buying one for my sister.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What They Used 2B, March 9, 2014
This is the closest I could find for the combo I got as a gift. I had great OS in the past, not the case now. I noticed that the less favorable reviews are the most recent.
The steak burgers were so lame I must give them 1-star.
The stuffed baked potatoes 3-stars
The Top SRLN can get 4-stars.
The Pork Chops can get 3-stars
The burgers were so bad, they outweigh the rest.

1.0 out of 5 stars Go elsewhere..., March 23, 2014
This is the most overpriced meat you can buy. Just go to your local meat market and buy fresh meat there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Excellent, May 21, 2009
The Celebration pack is great! Lots of food for a real good price.
I highly recommend this package.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Omaha Steaks The Complete Treat
$54.99
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies