Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2013
I was given 4 Omaha steaks as a gift from a friend. We tried the first two; but they were so tough and tasteless that we couldn't finish them. We gave the last two to the dogs.
on September 3, 2012
I gave two stars, because I am assuming that the meat deserves 3 or 4 stars. I ordered 8 days before Labor Day. The day before Labor Day I had to go to the butcher so that I would have them meat in time. (BTW, I was able to get USDA Prime for the same price as OS. Had to pay tax, but no "overnight" shipping)

I cancelled with OS the next day. They gave me a tracking number, but it still had not shipped. I have a sign on the door saying that I am refusing shipment.

Get a confirmed delivery date before you hit "Buy".
on September 25, 2015
The packaging was great. I worried about the long transit fine but everything was perfectly frozen on arrival. The large Styrofoam cooler kept everything cold and protected. The quality and taste of the meat however was disappointing. The stuffed potatoes were a little bland. It wasn't bad but was certainly nothing special. For the price I paid I expected much better quality and flavor. I will not be purchasing anything from Omaha Steaks again. Overall I would say you've better off going to a local meat market and buying fresh.
on March 14, 2015
I really had high expectations from this company but was disappointed. At first. But I don't think everyone will be. My packaged meats were not fully vacuumed sealed that's why I think the meat might have been discolored. And didn't taste fresh. A packaging error. That I forgot to tell Omaha when I contacted them. My friend unwrapped the meats and told me blood was leaking out, that they weren't sealed right. Totally slipped my mind. So, I hope they see this. But they stood by their unconditional guarantee. And only charged me the shipping. So, to me that's a trustworthy company.
on November 9, 2015
There should be an in-depth description of the contents on the front page so we know exactly what we are getting. I was disappointed when I received my order and discovered how much I paid for so very little.
on November 19, 2015
Steaks tough and tasteless. Franks good. Hamburgers good. Overpriced. Customer service is horrible.
on January 26, 2015
Not great. After all the hype, it was disappointing. I won't be ordering from Omaha Steaks again.
on April 24, 2014
Delicious steaks and very convenient. I dont like the Gourmet Franks and my freezer is full of the baked potatoes. I hope I dont get either of these for a while. Their Lobster bisque isnt so great either. Ive tried their steaks and they are wonderful. Pork chops are great. Precooked bacon is good and convenient although not"thick sliced" like advertised. Skimpy see through slices really but tasty. I make Omaha steaks part of my grocery planning. The prices when you get specials are as good as sale items at Kroger. Tastes better. These are my preferences. I know everyone is different. Try the franks. Maybe you will lke them. I tasted nutmeg like taste. Yuck. Overall Thumbs UP!
on February 13, 2013
This past Christmas I was in a bit of a tricky situation. I had to find the perfect gift for my girlfriends father. Obviously, this was the gift that I least wanted to screw up on. I really had been having a hard time figuring out what to give. He had copies of every movie he wanted. He wasn't into new tech stuff. He had a good supply of liquor and beer. Then I had it, what does almost every guy want? Steak. I ran the idea passed my girlfriend and she thought it was a good idea but mentioned that pork chops were his favorite gift.

Well, this package obviously called out to me. The price was better than I found on Omaha Steaks' actual website, and the delivery was prompt. When they arrived they were in pristine condition, and my girlfriend's father said that he has really enjoyed what he's had so far. High praise indeed.

The only thing I was a little wary of was that there did not seem to be much Dry Ice left by the time they were delivered. There still was some, but if we hadn't gotten it as soon as we did, I do wonder if the steaks might have gone bad. Never the less though, they were delivered in great condition so I can't fault them at all. Highly recommended.
on July 26, 2014
Steaks and potatoes were good. I am not crazy about boneless pork chops.