5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, delicious ham
Published on February 5, 2009 by Joan G.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth it
Not worth the money. Better off buying a ham locally. Nothing special about it and quite expensive. It was good tasting, but again, nothing special.
Published 7 months ago by Peter Georgetti

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, delicious ham, February 5, 2009
Joan G. (Roseburg, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
My husband was given an Amazon gift certificate and decided to order a ham for Christmas from Omaha Steaks. Wow. This spiral sliced ham was the best ham we have eaten and the company takes great pride in their presentation and shipping. The product came in a wonderful container, which kept it refrigerated while being shipped. We will certainly order from Omaha Steaks again. From the taste and presentation of this product, I'm sure all of their offerings will be fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiral Sliced Ham, December 12, 2008
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
This is a great ham. My family usually gets thier hams from HoneyBaked Ham Company for the holidays. This ham is just as good and not nearly as expensive. I send one to my family every Thanksgiving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ham, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
I must admit to having some amount of reservations about ordering hams of any kind from Omaha Steaks. After all, I had never seen Omaha Steaks ads for their hams or for any other food product except for their steaks. The hams, all three me and my wife ordered, arrived within the scheduled time span. Curiously, the instructions how to heat them up (they were already cooked and frozen) were not with the hams. We called customer service and got the directions from a most nice rep. Followed it and the hams came out just great. No loss of moisture and our extended family enjoyed the hams very much for Easter. We have no regrets and the price was actually cheaper than if we had gone to Honeybaked, about 6 miles from our home. This included price plus delivery charge. Would recommend these hams to any- and everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Christmas Present, February 7, 2009
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
This was purchased as a Christmas present. It arrived on time and was delicious. Would order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, best x-mas ham ever, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
Was actually off from work x-mas and needed to feed my family so on a whim and going off of other reviews I dropped the $60 this spiral ham cost. At $8.57 a pound I was worried and having a ham delivered by mail worried me too. Our fellow Amazon customers reviews reassured me that it would all be OK. Well, my order arrived in 2 days plenty of time before the big day and still plenty of dry ice still in cooler to last another day. I cooked it as directed and served it to the hungry ones waiting. The ham was/is amazing. Not salty like most that you buy and seasoned/cured perfectly!! My 5 year old and 7 year old had seconds and I had fourths lol. I am a big fan of x-mas ham and would not be giving this review if unwarranted. BEST CHRISTMAS HAM EVER!!! Yes I said it.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ham, December 13, 2008
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
The ham was awesome and the service was prompt and courteous, I would do business again with Omaha Steaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!, January 21, 2013
Sandy Schneider (West Falls, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
Sent this ham to my dad for Christmas and he has continued to express his delight with it at least once a week since Christmas!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sent as a gift, January 6, 2013
golden "chowchow" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
I sent this as a gift for my friend. I did not hear any comments from them until yesterday. They did not know who sent it as there was no gift message enclosed. I guess Omaha Steak skipped the message. Anyway, they said that the ham was very good. So good that it disappeared before they found out who sent it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely a Great Ham!, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham (Misc.)
I enjoy these so much I now ship them as Christmas presents to family members. One of the best hams I have ever tasted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth it, November 16, 2013
Peter Georgetti (Mystic, CT United States) - See all my reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Omaha Steaks 1 (7 lb.) Spiral Sliced Ham
$80.99
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies