5.0 out of 5 stars No Worries
Published on January 25, 2009 by Timothy L. Nesbit

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon has turned into a bunch of crooks
Published on December 2, 2007 by Howard Iken

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon has turned into a bunch of crooks, December 2, 2007
This review is from: Omega Women's 1267.75.00 Constellation Mini Diamond Accented Watch (Watch)
Just as I was about to write my own angry review, I read the one before me. It looks like others are having the same problem. I also ordered this item and got the cheaper model. That is not the end of it. I returned it and have gotten the run around from amazon for the last 2 and a half weeks. For 2 weeks they kept telling me the "jewelry dept" is working on processing my return. Then suddenly they decided they never received the watch back. When I supplied a UPS tracking number showing amazon received the watch - the new answer is "wait until December 14." Meanwhile, on their advice, after I shipped the first watch back I ordered a second watch - also a cheaper model. Now I have to fight them to get almost $6,000 credited to my card.

RIP OFF!!!! - Don't buy expensive watches from amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped off AGAIN!!!, December 12, 2007
Like others before... ordered the one with diamonds around the bezel and got the cheaper one without. Looks like Amazon found a great way to increase profits!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the watch I payed for!, December 31, 2007
I read the other reviews before it happened to me. That people had ordered the diamond bezel and face omega and received the cheeper version. I could not believe it would happen again after these complaints but it did!!!!
I opened the box to find the wrong omega in the right box!!! What is happening to quality control? Is their a thief in their warehouse? What ever, I will not be using Amazon again!!!!! They are losing a very good customer...

5.0 out of 5 stars No Worries, January 25, 2009
looked at Jerad's for this same watch which was priced at $4800.00. Bought it at Amazon for $2600.00. I was somewhat skeptical about whether it would be a genuine Omega for that much less in price so I called them. They told me they ordered directly from Omega and also the Jewelers marked them up drastically. These watches do not depreciate. They constantly go up in price. These watches are heirlooms. My wife bought me a Omega Seamaster in NYC last year and paid $1800.00. I want a chronograph Omega Seamaster next and guess where I'm going to buy it. AMAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, December 29, 2006
Lori J. Robertson "racegirl" (Chino Hills, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
I was very nervous buying an item this expensive on the net. I felt better knowing that it was coming directly from Amazon, since they have an excellent reputation for backing their products (as opposed to a third party seller). The watch is exquisite! Authentic in every way. It is a true heirlom, something which I will pass on to my daughter someday. The shipping was in one day, just as they promised. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch, November 5, 2006
I was nervous buying something so expensive over the internet. However, I am so happy with my purchase. The watch is gorgeous, the price was right ($1200 less then at the local store), and the delivery was fast. I took it to our watch store to get sized, and he told me that it was an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sams Club listed this watch at $3582.00 plus tax!, August 6, 2009
This is a stunning watch that commands attention. Amazon really corners the market for the lowest price AND you would not be paying a few hundred more for sales tax! My local Sams Club had these listed at $3582 Fall/Winter 2008 and we know they undercut the market. Now with that said.....Sam's did drop price on these in the Spring 09 as they were only brought in as Holiday merchandise and I ended up getting mine for even less than Amazon's price! (but those went fast and were a rare deal) I love my watch and you will too. The diamonds are so white and clean. It just looks classy. Not big and bulky, but feminine and just right! My husband has an Omega that he has been wearing for 15yrs trouble free. I have been enjoying a Raymond Weil Parsifal that has served me for 13yrs. Quality timepieces are built to last.

Omega Women's 1267.75.00 Constellation Mini Diamond Accented Watch