Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on June 24, 2012
Watch looks great. Like all seamasters, it has a sporty look, but is sharp enough to wear to the office. The red accents set this one apart from from the standard black face with white accent - and thats the main reason i chose this one. Please note this thing heavy on your wrist. It also sits up very high. It will not slide under some of my long sleeve dress shirts like some of my dress watches do.
on September 29, 2012
This is a great looking watch. It is everything I expected from Omega, very reputable Swiss watch maker. It is very accurate as one would expect from Seamaster, and it looks great with any outfit. If one can afford it, I highly recommended it.
on December 8, 2013
It's a one amazing watch, great looking and very good deal for the price. It is discontinued right now so the price will go up every month, I would never replace this watch with different, the size is perfect for medium wrist, I was trying few different sizes and 45mm is just little to big in my opinion.

Joe C.