Omega 31252 Engine Stand is designed to safely support up to 1250 Lbs engines during the time that the engine is being rebuilt or repaired.
Omega 31252 Engine Stand is constructed from the heavy - gauge welded square tubular steel that enhances the durability to prevent from distortion or twisting.
It also features that the extra long handle with rubber grip for easy rotation and maneuvering (not on model 31256). At the same time, the model 31256 features the worm gear head assembly for easy rotation.
In addition, the head plate can be locked in 8 positions and rotated in 360 degree that gives you the opportunity to get your job done with the ease.- Constructed from Heavy Gauge Welded Square Tubular Steel
- Extra Long handle with Rubber Grip (Not on Model 31256)
- Worm Gear Head Assembly (On 31256 Model Only)
- Built with Casters for Easy Maneuver and Position
Specifications- Capacity: 1250 Lbs
- Base Size: 41-3/4 x 23-5/8 inch
- Overall Height: 42-3/4 inch
- Head Plate: 7-1/2 x 6-1/2 x 3/4 x 10-1/4 inch
- GW: 87 Lbs
Omega 31252 Engine Stand is backed by the full one year warranty from the date of the purchase.