5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal - good product
Published on October 8, 2011 by Iris Kensington

3.0 out of 5 stars Not washable!!
These shirts are not button down. The fabric is listed as 60 percent cotton and 40 percent poly. This content would lead one to believe they were machine washable. We were surprised to learn they needed to be dry-cleaned. I think this important detail should have been part of the description.

The sizing was good. The delivery was fast.
Published 14 months ago by Marlys Siegel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not washable!!, May 7, 2013

The sizing was good. The delivery was fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal - good product, October 8, 2011
Iris Kensington (Battle Creek, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this shirt for my husband, who is a bit picky and wanted a short sleeved shirt with a tight weave. We'd seen some in the store, but the weave was too coarse to meet his taste. Ordering this shirt shirt was a long shot, and it paid off - thin, as others have commented, but not too much so, and just what we were looking for in a summer shirt. Now I wish I'd ordered a few more.

3.0 out of 5 stars thin fabric but okay for the price, October 21, 2010
I liked the color and the quality of the construction seems okay but the fabric is a bit thin for wearing to work every day. Still, it's not bad considering it cost about half what other similar shirts cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small to Even Wear, June 5, 2013
I ordered one in black that I really liked so I ordered a couple more in other colors.. The sizes of the new shirts were incredibly different they were even made in different countries one is really short this one is too small to even wear.. When I told the company they just said thanks we will tell our manufacturer... Fail

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off well, July 21, 2013
Deb (KAPAA, HI, US) - See all my reviews
They looked good and fit well Til they Were washed and then went limp and looked cheap ( which they were) got what we paid for:(

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress Shirt Short Sleeve, May 14, 2013
My husband wore it to a wedding and it was perfect. Fit him just fine, wasn't too thin or too thick. Washed nicely and when I took it from the dryer I just hung it up. Stayed wrinkle free until I packed it, then of course I had to press it some. All in all it is a very nice dress shirt.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Big A, May 16, 2013
Shirt was ordered 2X and fleet like it was a 1X size. Just too tight. Maybe packaged wrong. Maybe next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected!, August 15, 2012
These are good quality shirts for a good price. They are much better than expected. After reading some of the views on how the shirts were very thin I was a bit concerned. But I do wear t-shirts under dress shirts for both comfort as well as to absorb sweat. Yes, the light colored shirts will require a t-shirt unless tou are wearing a suit coat & tie. Then perhaps you could get away without one. But the dark color shirts are good as is. So if you are not a t-shirt person then just buy the dark colors. Keep in mind that your shirts will last twice as long and avoid under arm stains if you simply wear a t-shirt. I have spent $20 on shirts like these that were no better. If you want a bargain on nice inexpensive dress shirts here they are... Just be reasonable: these don't compare with $50 dress shirts from the suit stores...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, October 23, 2013
Great Shirt, fits and breathes really well. I do wish that it was mentioned that it is dry-cleaned only, but other than that I'd buy a number of these shirts. It's tough to find good short-sleeved dress shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive review, February 27, 2012
Excellent product was just as described on their site. Very fast service and good packaging. Easy to work with and good communication.

Rate and Discover Movies