Industrial Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Shop Now HTL

on June 7, 2013
I have had joint pain for many years and I take Omega 3 Fish Oil to relieve it. Omega 3 Fish Oil is the highest anti inflammatory food known to man and the safest way to treat pain caused by inflammation.

I have tried many brands over the years with varying results - not all Omega 3 Fish Oils are equal! Some of the ones I tried didn't have enough EPA and DHA to help with the joint pain, and to make matters worse, they caused unbearable fishy burps! I have had to throw away a number of full bottles because I couldn't stand the burps.

I ordered the Ballena Nelle Omega 3 Fish Oil because it had the highest potency of 800 Mg EPA and 600 Mg DHA. Molecularly distilled is also important to me because some of the cheaper brands have unsafe levels of mercury and other heavy metals. I was taking Carlson Laboratories or Nordic Naturals, both are high quality Omega 3 Fish Oil products. But when I found Ballena Nelle had A LOT higher potency of EPA and DHA for less money, I decided to give it a try.

First thing I noticed is no fishy burps even on an empty stomach. Then after just taking it for a couple of days, I noticed that my joints felt a noticeable improvement. I can tell that the higher potency really works.

I will be reordering this product because it is the very best Omega 3 Fish Oil that I have tried at a great price.
on June 9, 2013
I've been taking Omega 3 for several years, now, at the consistent suggestion of several medical doctors. (I used to work in a Family Practice medical office). Every doctor I've spoken to in at least the 8 years has suggested that Omega 3's are a good idea. So ... I take them.

I'm not particularly well-informed about the details of nutritional supplements, and mostly don't believe in them, unless all of my medical practitioners consistently recommend them, as in the case of Omega 3.

So, when I received the Ballena Nelle Omega 3 Fish Oil, I asked a family member, and also a registered nurse who specializes in diet and nutrition, about these particular Omega 3's. She compared these to her own Omega 3's, including the price, and asked me where I got these because she was going to switch to the Ballena Nelle brand.

To make a "side by side" comparison, she pulled her Omega 3's right out of the refrigerator and we compared labels.

She explained to me that is is the "EPA" and the "DHA" that are important with Omega 3's. Her brand had 360 mg of EPA, as compared to Ballena Nelle's 800 mg of EPA.

And her brand had 240 mg of DHA, compared to Ballena Nelle's 600 mg of DHA.

She also explained to me that the "best" Omega 3's come from sardines. Her Omega 3's come from Anchovies, Sardines and Mackerel "from deep ocean waters," and and "not supplied from farm raised fish." The Ballena Nelle brand Omega 3's, at least according to the label, come from "Wild Caught Sardines And Anchovies."

She also explained to me about the importance of "Molecular Distillation," with has to do with removing the mercury out of the Omega 3's so as not to contaminate the nutritional value. Both of our Omega 3 products were molecularly distilled.

If the Ballena Nelle Omega 3's are better than what our "family (member!) nurse" is taking for her own personal omega 3, they are definitely good enough for me! And, apparently, less expensive, as well.
on October 30, 2013
I ordered Ballena Nelle in an attempt to move away from Salmon oil and toward a cleaner source of EFA and DHA. After taking this product for 2 weeks I have noticed a significant change in skin tone and nail health, both of which tell me that it is working! I appreciate the documentation regarding their harvesting and manufacturing process as well. I highly recommend this product.
on May 27, 2014
Omega 3 is a great supplement to take. Omega 3 is a natural oil found in fish that has been proven to be beneficial to helping humans. But we don't always eat fish, or enough of it. So this supplement helps you out with that. You take one or two of the fish oils per day and you are set. The supplement is easy to swallow and goes down easily. There is no smell, and makes it easy to take. This particular brand is sourced from wild fish (a perk!) and are also tested to ensure no contaminants.

Overall, it's an easy to swallow decision to get these supplements to better your health today.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I was told by a healthcare person in the past that I need to try fish oil pills but I was reluctant because I hate the "fishy burps" that every kind I try give me. She assured me that if I would get a pharmaceutical grade like for example this one anyways I found after use age I didn't burp with them. All I got to say is that these are a good choice for the strength and help I got out of them . I am very pleased with them, it has been several days and I've had no problem with them at all. I will begin using more in future. Thanks Courtesy of Kavcor ..

Disclosure: Item offered free in exchange for a review, I'am open to negative and positive comment's
on September 4, 2013
I am on my second bottle of Ballena Nelle Omega 3 Fish Oil. It is best quality for the money in my opinion, no after taste and pleasant smelling. Being picky about my supplements I am very satisfied and will continue to use this product.
on October 30, 2013
We received this fish oil very promptly and it is beautifully packaged and I can actually read the label! My husband's oncology nutritionist recommended a certain EPA/DHA level and these exceed that. I also like that I received an informational email from the seller checking to see if the package arrived and educating us about the product and its impact on health. Thank you!!!
on June 23, 2013
I bought this Ballena Nelle fish oil on the recommendation of a friend. As an athlete, I am very health-conscious and care about my physical health. Because of that, I know the value of omega 3.

When I took this product I immediately noticed how fresh it is. You can literally taste the quality. The soft gels have a slight lemon flavor and there is no fishy taste at all. What I really like though is the clear information this company uses in advertising this fish oil and their customer service. They state the amount of omega 3 contained per capsule and per serving very clearly (If you look around you'll see how few other products do that) and explain why this is an optimum level for overall health. DHA is really important to me for joint health and this product is perfect for that.

I didn't expect any follow up but they sent me a note to make sure I got the product, told me exactly what I could do if I wasn't 100% satisfied and also provided some really useful info on how their product is produced and some of the developments in omega 3 research. I am 100% satisfied! It is a good quality product backed by a company that is very professional.
on September 2, 2013
One of the most important things you can do for your health is consume fish oils. These concentrated Omega 3s are very important to good health.

Sadly the health narrative changed quite few years back and people believed that all fat was bad. Since people started consuming low and non fat diets, we have seen increases in illness in the US.

The catch with fish oil is to get the best quality. Fish oil can go rancid so I always do a little test. I take a pin, and squeeze out some oil. You can tell right away from the smell if the oil has turned or not. This product passed with flying colors.

I am quite satisfied with the purchase.
on June 20, 2013
I have used different fish oils in the past but stopped using them quite some time ago, the main reason being that I typically would have terrible fish-burps (sorry) afterwards. For the past few years I have resorted to flax seed oil and evening primrose oil for my omega's. But with the recent emphasis on DHA and EPA (as opposed to flax's ALA), I decided to start using fish oil again. A friend recommended this brand to me, swearing that it didn't give them that reaction, so I gave it a try. Rather than the fishy taste I was pleased to find only a subtle lemony flavor. This is a nice product with a relatively good amount of omega-3's, at a very good price, and based on the other information I read here - high quality as well. I still plan to take the flax seed oil and the evening primrose oil but I will also be rotating this fish oil into my daily regime.