Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticatin...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $259.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, White
|Price:||$220.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$39.00 (15%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Masticating juice extractor with powerful single-gear commercial motor
- Dual-stage juicing; low speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up
- High yield with very dry pulp; auto pulp-ejection for continuous operation
- Easy to assemble, operate, and clean; UL- and cUL-approved; runs quietly
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Low Speed Masticating Juicer, White
The Omega J8004 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega's Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm's. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
Top Customer Reviews
My wife and I have had this for two months of intense juicing of cabbage and occasionally broccoli. My wife had multiple stomach and duodenal ulcers from medications due to a spinal injury and we combed the internet looking for studies on the best home remedies, as prescription antacids were not healing her. We chanced across two studies on raw cabbage juice healing ulcers in a matter of weeks, so that led me to research juicers.
There are four basic types of juicers. In order of general effectiveness (least effective to most effective) on greens, they are as follows:
1. Spinning blade/centrifugal ($50-$200)
2. Single-gear masticating (like this one) ($200-$350)
3. Double-gear masticating ($425-$550)
4. Hydraulic press w/shredder ($1,000-$2,500)
We were hoping the ulcers would heal quickly and I didn't plan to invest much. In reading the reviews on the spinning blade-type extractors, they seemed a poor choice for leafy greens, but quite good for fruits and other types of vegetables. One additional caveat I found was that juice from such juicers didn't keep that long, apparently due to oxidation and heat friction. My wife grew up with such a juicer and she had always enjoyed it, but she agreed it wouldn't work well for wringing juice from a cabbage.
Next came the single-gear juicers, and these varied from steel to melamine construction to a new high-tech super-hard GE plastic.Read more ›
First, know this, 1) the best juicer is the one you use regularly - if it is difficult or too time-consuming to use or clean or too be big to fit in a prominent place in your kitchen the honeymoon will be short.Read more ›
|Length: 6:39 Mins|
Likes: Base has a compact 11"x8" footprint, 15-year warranty, quiet operation, ease of juice (har har), 30-second clean-up, efficient, produces a dry pulp, juice is low-foam and fantastic, multi-functional - can be used with included attachments to make nut butters, grind coffee, mince produce, and extrude pasta.
Dislikes: A little slow, narrow 1.5" feed tube, soft/juicy items like cucumbers and citrus fruits need to be pushed down to prevent jamming.
Green juice recipe in the video (sorry I presented some items out-of-frame, I'm a first-time videographer too), produces about 2 cups of juice in 5-6 minutes:
3 stalks celery
6 large romaine leaves
Big handful spinach (2 oz)
Small bunch of fresh herbs (parsley, basil, cilantro, mint, or a mixture)
1 small (2") peeled lemon, with pith, halved lengthwise
2 small (3") green apples, cored and cut into eighths
1/2 large English cucumber, quartered lengthwise
1/2-inch piece of peeled ginger
Tips: Alternate hard fruits and veggies (apple, celery) with soft (lemon, cucumber) when pushing down the tube. Best to end with a hard veggie like celery or carrot to "clean-out" the auger. I place the filter directly on top of the juice collection basket (the smaller one, closest to the base), even though the manual tells you not to use it during the juicing process.
To clean, I disassemble and soak the parts in a bowl of hot water (the prep bowl works nicely if you're using one) while I drink or bottle the juice; then give the parts a quick rinse and air dry on the dishwasher rack.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with this purchase. Extremely easy to clean, less than 2 minutes time. I am so glad I bought this instead of a vertical juicer. Read morePublished 2 days ago by benlove
I love this juicer! It is easy to operate, and It is super sturdy. The motor on this machine is a beast! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Lauryn Romero
I bought this just to use as a juicer, but I thought I'd try out my pasta making abilities (of which I had none). It actually worked! Read morePublished 3 days ago by powernap
Quiet, efficient. Extracts so much more juice than my other juicer. Very pleased with the Omega.Published 7 days ago by Michelle Epstein
Read the reviews...Buy it!!! I use it everyday. Makes the best and healthiest juice. Recommend it. The review on this is...better than the fast, hot juicers. Read morePublished 10 days ago by write girl
Love it. It's as what everybody says: a really good cold press juicer. Orange juice made from this machine is golden orange color instead of pale yellow from a centrifugal... Read morePublished 11 days ago by J Liu
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.