Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer
The Omega VRT350 vertical masticating style juicer features the high efficiency of a masticating style juicer in a vertical design. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the VRT processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The VRT's dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass!
Versatile, Easy to Use
The patented screw design of the auger is more efficient when squeezing and pressing ingredients to extract juice. The hopper is conveniently located at the top of the juicer. The VRT comes with a pusher to push ingredients into the juicer. Easy to assemble, the hopper attaches to the bowl, which then attaches to the base. The VRT350 also features two spouts and two 64-ounce containers -- one for fresh juice and one for pulp ejection. You can also pour water through the chute to self clean the juicer when changing ingredients. The VRT is compact, taking up very little space on your countertop. This versatile juicer is also easy to clean.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Juicer processes at 80rpm's, squeezing instead of grinding. This allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Small, vertical footprint takes up less space in your kitchen.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Economical since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you'll get the greatest amount of nutrient rich juice from the least amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation. Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- Three settings: On, Off and Reverse. Reverse is an option to use when something is stuck or you need to unclog.
- Over-sized spout serves up drinks easily.