Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Length: 4.3 Inch|Change

on January 15, 2009
This is a great product to hide cables if your TV is wall mounted or want Hide cables anywhere else. You can use adhesive to hook this down or screw it down. You just stick the clips to it, then stick it to the wall,remove by sliding it off the clips, and run wires through it, then snap it back to the wall. When i First got this I was a little worried about how many cables can go through this. So far right not, I have a HDMi, Coax (both thick), Digital optical, a phone line, 3 speaker wires running though it. The HDMi and Coax cable take one side uo and the rest are in the other side, (theres a support piece in the middle to hold cables and keep it from caving in). The 2 thick cables were a little hard to bend through the 90 degree piece. I had to screw that to the wall and used adhesice on rest. One of the pieces adhesive comes of so i used a double-sided adhesive i bought on my own. The piece to place the screws on the corner piece is great and makes installation easy. It was easy to paint and blends in easy. I also cut one of them which was not difficult, you can probably use a knife or sissors to cut it.

The Cons are that the adhesive is not that strong (remember to slide these off, not to yank them like I did)and this is not completely flat against the wall, it is slightly off. Its not that big of a gap, but it makes the product look like a add-on and not part of the wall.
on July 24, 2012
I have bought a few different cable management covers from various companies and these are bar far my best. I needed the 4.25 inch width for all the cables I was running. Please reference my pictures for my installation and explanation of wires I ran. I also spray painted them to match with PlastiKote and they came out great. Highly recommended if you are in need of something to hold a bunch of wires. Oh I purchased two packages for my particular install.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 25, 2010
I've used cable concealers of all types to help hide away hdmi and power cords, speaker cables, power cables, ethernet cables. Of all the different types I've used, including the very good Belkin hideaway cord concealer, this one is by far the worst. It's pretty cumbersome to install, the sticky tape comes off fairly easily, and it doesn't sit very cleanly on the wall. Plus, the whole thing is only 4 feet long, which really doesn't help when you're trying to hide away a cord from ceiling to floor. People also mention that you can only put in 1 cable cord on each side, for a max of two cable or power cords, and this is definitely true, as well as a huge limitation for home theater use.
on February 27, 2010
My wife and I wanted to mount a TV in our bedroom and we wanted to hide the wires, so we purchased two CMKs for a 6 foot cable run. I painted the covers and they looked great. I only had to do one coat. My wife didn't want to drill any holes in the wall, so I used the included sticky pads instead of the screws. After the first night all the covers fell off the wall. The sticky tape stayed on the wall and wasn't so easy to peel off, but it did come off with a little work. I ended up using 3M Command 17023P Large Mounting Replacement Strips These strips can hold up to five pounds a piece, fit on the mounting brackets perfectly, and can be removed easily. It has been a few weeks now and the covers are still holding fine. If omnimount supplied 3M strips I would have given 5 stars. Over all though, I am very pleased with the product.
on August 23, 2009
Although all the pictures show the edges of the covers flush to the wall, and it advertises that you can paint the cover, in reality there's a very significant ~2mm gap between the edge of the curved cover and the wall itself. It's large enough that you can't possible cover it up with a liberal dose of paint, like I was planning to do.

The shadow caused by the cover makes the gap very visible, and honestly it looks awful, like I've slapped a cheap piece of plastic over my wires.

On the upside, it's extremely easy to mount, and the adhesive mounting means that when I take this off my wall to throw it away, I won't have left a mark.
on January 30, 2012
I usually trust wiremold for my cord management, so I got this on a whim and crossing my fingers. Overall, it does do the job, not great, and the sticky option is not perfect, count on using some 3M or whatever doublesided stuff you like to use...

Price: cheap... material actually feels sturdy and well made, and can't beat it for the price. Comes without enough footage to cover most needs

Installation: very simple, get your leveler out, feed your cords in first, then just apply, i used the sticky option just in case i didn't like it, and so far it has been ok, started to peel off a bit, so I just used some 3M tape to keep it on

Summary -- >

Pros: inexpensive, fast shipping, pretty quality material, easy fix for most applications
Cons: the actually supplies used to keep it on the wall aren't very efficient regardless if you decide to do that screw and anchor route or the sticky route, I probably won't be keeping this cord cord on much longer. Just pay the extra money, and go with wiremold products, I have never had a problem with them yet..
review image
on June 12, 2008
I wanted to run the cables in the wall, but decided that would be too much work. This worked out great - when painted, the texture matches the wall perfectly and blends right in. Holds all the chunky cables securely and slides behind the tv and console easily. Perfect fit. A little pricey, but worth it to save the time and effort.
on February 16, 2014
A lot of people have complained about the adhesive not holding the tracking on the wall. They shouldn't really advertise adhesive installation as an option, but these people also lack common sense. Firstly, there is no way the small adhesive strips should be expected to hold up the tracking and all the cable you will shove into it. Secondly, I'd much rather spackle some small holes than have to deal with the wall all ripped up from removing strong adhesives.

If you bin the adhesive strips and screw the brackets to the wall this cable management works great. I installed this in a room with wood paneling so I swapped the included hardware for some small 3/4" pan head screws. I fit a garden-hose size HDMI cable, the big fat cord coming from a power strip, three speaker cables, and an IR control wire in with room to spare. The brackets hold everything and then you can just snap the covers on when you are done getting it all setup. It's easy to mount since aside from the corner (which comes with a template) the placement of the brackets along the length of the cover does not need to be precise since they will snap in anywhere. I made a level tape line and then just used one of the covers to estimate where to put the brackets along that line.

Compared to a lot of generic cord management covers on the market, this is nicer looking because of the dome shape instead of looking like an industrial conduit running around your walls. It also has a wide, sweeping corner which is better suited for HDMI cables that shouldn't be bent sharply. I painted mine brown to match the room using a satin finish plastic compatible spraypaint and had excellent results. They have a slightly textured finish so the satin paint is much better looking than gloss would be. Everything still fit together and had no problems.
on October 30, 2008
We live in a rental house and can not put our cords in the walls. Our TV is mounted over the fire place and there were multiple cords running along the mantle and down the wall. We hid them all in this and then painted it the same color as the wall so it blends. Looks MUCH better.
on April 7, 2009
This cover lays very flush to the wall and once painted is very hard to tell it's there. I have one HDMI cable and the TV power cable going through it and since I have a high end TV and Cables they fit just right on each side of the divider. However, there is no more room for any other cables which is okay to me. If you got more than two thick cables get the four inch version.