Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 1, 2015
Worked for my Samsung solution. I chose to mount the soundbar above my 55" Samsung TV. The TV was already mounted to the wall, so I did have to take down the TV to install the soundbar. I only used the longer piece steel strap included in this kit - I had no need for the smaller piece or any of the hardware included (except a couple of washers). So, for what I ended up needing (a steel strap with pre-drilled holes, x2), I may have overpaid, but it was comforting to know I had additional flexibility should my solution need it.
The TV mount has two "arms" that are screwed into the back of the TV, using VESA mount holes available on/in the TV. Each arm is secured to the TV at two points, an upper screw and a lower screw. I simply removed the upper screw, slid the steel strap of the soundbar mount in between the TV mount arm and the TV, adjusted its position until it seemed like the top of the strap was at the proper height for the soundbar, and re-inserted the screw back into the VESA hole in the TV, going through both the TV mount arm and the soundbar mount strap. Then I repeated with the other strap and arm. Next, I secured the soundbar to the top of the straps, using short 4mm screws included with the soundbar. The 4mm screw did not have a large enough head to hold the soundbar to the strap - the screw head went right through the hole in the strap. So I did use the 4mm washers included in this kit, to prevent that.
review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon October 17, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have a 39 inch lcd tv out on our enclosed patio room which is mounted on a pull-out and pivoting wall mount. I wanted a mount for our sound-bar so the bar was integral with our tv and would face the same direction as the TV.

The sound bar had just sat on a small tv table underneath and when we moved the TV to face another area of the room, I was always moving the sound-bar to face the same direction.

I wanted the sound-bar off the table, but more importantly, to have it mounted right below the TV and thus, to give the tv and sound system a nice clean and unified appearance on the wall.

I considered buying metal stock and screws, etc, at my local Home Depot or Lowes, but, after adding up the cost (and time to cut, file, prime and paint the stock a nice semi-gloss black), these bars from Amazon were within $10 of what I'd paid to make one myself (and hope it worked as well to hold a heavy sound-bar in place w/o slipping). Additionally, the manufacturer gives you every possible screw/bolt size you will need to fit your model of TV's VESA screw holes as well as Sound-bar. They include a large assortment of black screws, washers, plates and it's quite obvious the "Universal" application for these brackets is there in the box!

The Universal Sound Bar Brackets worked perfectly and did exactly what I'd hope it would do!

(Don't forget the longer audio cables/extensions that you may need to reach up the wall to the newly located sound-bar position)

My 39 inch TV has 200X100mm VESA mount spacing (approx 16 inches W x 8 inches H). These brackets would work well for larger VESA spacing and almost all TVs as well (600 X 400mm maximum spacing is noted on the outside of the box).

In the box there are a pair of both short and long brackets ( 7 ½ and 12 ½ inches). These are to achieve the correct length and angles needed to reach from the lower VESA mount holes on the TV to your sound-bar to secure it in place. The lower VESA bolts provide the length to secure the sound-bar bracket to the TV. You may in fact find your existing VESA TV mount bolts are long enough and do the job just fine.

Speaking of the bolts and hardware, each type of bolt, an dother fittings are sealed in a plastic sleeve which is clearly labeled with the size and length (and/or an ID per the manual) of the fitting inside. There's no guesswork to fight to find the correct part they are referring to in the manual. Nice!

Mounting is best accomplished putting the tv face down on a soft surface or as I did, on my bed. I propped up the tv a bit with a folded towel to raise the TV a little so the sound-bar had room to be positioned underneath.

Once you figure out spacing, position, angles needed and what holes to use on both brackets, it's just a matter of tightening up everything (when you remount the tv on the wall mount) so the sound-bar is held firmly in position. Once I had the brackets snug and tight from sound-bar to the brackets going to the VESA holes on back of the TV (lined up to the lower VESA mounts of course), it was just a matter of remounting the tv back on the wall mount plate to include the sound-bar bracket as well, the same way I'd done it previously w/o the sound-bar brackets.

The brackets, by-the-way, are solid and thick and it does seem that this mounting system will hold even a heavy sound-bar in place. (my sound-bar weighs 7 ½ pounds on a calibrated scale).

The manufacture also provides a hot-line for help if you run into issues. For even those with minimal technical or mechanical expertise, I don;t think many will need to call for assistance.

Sound-bar brackets to mount to wall-mounted TVs are oddly not that plentiful on-line nor have I any locally (Best-Buy, etc).

The chance of coming across one that actually worked well was a blessing here and I can say, even if more of these were available out there, I'm quite happy the way these specific brackets worked out and did the job quite well.

For under $40, and providing very good strong and nicly finished hardware and a "Universal" fitting system, I have to give this product 5 well deserved stars.

Amazon offers free shipping plus over a 30 day return policy.

You have nothing to loose to give these a try and as was for me, a lot to gain!

Highly recommended. They'll do the job and quite well.
on April 3, 2014
This unit has a lot of flexibility. I am using it to mount a Samsung sound bar to a Samsung TV from an articulating wall mount. Easy to install. They could have supplied a couple more nuts and bolts to make attaching the unit a little easier but all in all it worked great.
on December 23, 2014
This worked perfectly for mounting our Vizio S4251w-B4 42" soundbar in the bedroom. We have a wall mounted 42" Sony LED on a fully articulating mount and until we got this were left with extra cables hanging down to the stand 3 feet under the TV. Now the bar is just under the TV with about a 3/4" gap which may vary from TV to TV depending on the space between the bottom VESA mounting holes and the bottom of the TV.

This was fairly simple to install though the mounting holes, angles, and sizes on my TV resulted in a bit of trial and error to find the perfect combination for a solid fit. Overall it ended up taking me about 45 minutes to install, though if the VESA mounting holes on the back of your TV are flat and even I would be surprised if it took longer than 15 minutes.

Overall the look is great and the price was right. Very happy with the end result and reduced cable nightmare!
VINE VOICEon December 16, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This Mount is really a cool thing, especially for a newbie person like me. It was very easy to set up because of the clear instructions and looked good after doing so. This Sound Bar Mount can be attached any TV (32 inch-plus) you might own. Also it is supposed to go with all current sound bars, which is really helpful. The combination looks good with my current TV and with its current price; this is a really cool product. Thumbs up!
on April 4, 2016
Used this for mounting the center speaker of a surround sound system above the TV (which itself is on a MantleMount).

Frankly, I only used a fraction of the parts that came with this, which is to say that it had plenty of things with it for getting it to work for whatever I needed to do.

I mounted a Polk TL2 (4.5 pounds) speaker on it. No issues. Didn't need the fancy angular features or anything like that. Happy with the result.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 31, 2015
Worked with my Yamaha sound bar but I had to drill out the holes on it in order to get this mount to work with it. Not a big deal to me though as it was a relatively easy fix. But, it would have been nice if they had designed this so it truly was more universal. Aside from that, I discovered I didn't require all the parts to make this work. In the picture, you'll see there are two bars that connect at a joint. Well, I didn't need all of that. I just needed a single bar on each side. But if I had a larger TV (mine is only 46 inches), I can definitely see how I'd need the entire sound bar mount. So overall I'm happy with this purchase particularly since this was one of my cheaper options.
on January 8, 2016
Great adapter - I used this on the back of a Vizio M-Series 55" TV to attach the 38" Vizio sound bar. Worked great and it's workable to customize how close you want the soundbar to the bottom of the TV.

Definitely going to buy again to put the next soundbar on the Panasonic 50" plasma

I am using the following wall mount for the TV's and with the spacers and adapters - it was no issue to add this
VideoSecu MW380B
on August 3, 2015
This was a life changer... Seriously! I have had my TVs mounted on the wall for years and never thought to have the sound bars just mount under them with a great device like this.
Using it with a smaller TV may be a bit hard getting the speaker bar mounted in the exact way you want it, but the worst case senerio is that you will need to cut the long arm that attaches to the TV down a bit to get a flusher mount between the speaker and the TV.

I bought 2 of these and I love each one of them!
on April 24, 2016
Got this to put a speaker at on my wall mounted tv. I had to do several things to the mounting brackets to get it to fit but I had the right tools to do this. Might not work for you if you can't grind metal off some of the holes. But I was able to work with it and it turned out great.