Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2014
Just routed all of my cords through this baby, and it works like a charm. I can agree with previous reviews where it takes a little bit of work to work each cord and connector through the right locations. Once it is done, though, I am pleased with the results. Bottom line: my desk at work looked like a rat's nest before, and now it is organized.

Pros:
+ Durable material
+ Flexible, bendable around edges, turns, etc.
+ Holes throughout the length to allow cords to "Enter" or "Exit" the sleeve that accommodate most plugs and adapters (Holes didn't fit my monitor VGA adapter, though)
+ Extra velcro stickers to mount/hide the sleeve out of sight
+ Extendable for longer lengths; if you buy more than one, they can be daisychained together

Cons:
- If it were 6 inches longer, it would work for my desk even better, but I knew the length when I bought it, and it wasn't worth it for me to buy another just for 6 inches
review image
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
What a great piece. I had a ton of wires behind my xbox, TV and PS3 center as well as my PC. IT was A MESS to the point where I had no idea where to start.

So I started at 1 wire at a time and figured where I want them to go in and go out and this was a lot of trial and error, you will definitely do a lot of messing around to get it exactly where you want but the fact that you can constantly make changes to where you want the wires to come out are great.. They come with sticky velcro pads so you can actually hang them around a wall or a shelf system so they are even more hidden.

Nice construction and strong velcro. Good holes that stretch for bigger wires and stretchy material that can fit large amounts of wires. Now the wires look so much cleaner and easier to manage than before.

Only suggestion would be to make different lengths, since I feel bad cutting them and I'm sure they can be attached together to make them longer.
on August 9, 2013
This item is excellent and I can't sing praise for it enough. I'd tried other cable routing and management systems and they were nothing like this.

This product allows you to shove many cables into it. I have probably 8 different computer type cables going in and out of this thing. One of the biggest benefits of this is you can have cables enter and exit at different points. I've never had another product that could do this so easily. Part of the reason cables look like a mess is they are all different lengths and start and stop at many different places. This item solves that by allowing you to insert a cable anywhere and let it exit anywhere beyond that too.

This item is very good looking too which does matter because the point is to tidy up a potentially ugly mess. I use the black side as all my office stuff is black. The white would be nice to have it blend in against a light wall or carpet given those are rarely black. It has MANY holes for the cables to go in/out of. It's very easy to put cables into this and pull them out unlike some management systems. It's soft and has enough room to shove multiple cables into including display, many USB, network, power, and audio.

This item also has enough substance to stay put (probably somewhat helped by the fact you put a mess of cables in it). Some cable routing stuff is flimsy and doesn't behave well. This honestly helped to reduce stress on my cables.

The best part of all though, folks? My wife is MUCH happier now. She hates cables (I don't care, I'm a computer guy and more cables means more fun for me). I asked her about the 'after' look and she said it was very professional. I'm not in the dog house anymore! Not that I was in it... but this scores me brownie points.
on September 12, 2014
I didn't want to cut holes in my drywall since I'm leasing my apartment and some of the plastic cable routing were way more expensive than this. So I gave this a try and I think it's excellent. Making it reversible is genius, I'm using white-side out up against the drywall and it doesn't look bad at all. Also using the holes for slipping cables out is a great touch. I'm going to purchase a couple more to use in the office!

Disclaimer : They were $12.67 each when I purchased them... seems they have gone up in price since 8/20/2014
on February 13, 2012
We use these in our offices and really like them. They're easy to insert cables, as well as have them exit at different points, which is essential in a spread-out office setting. They're black/white reversible and camouflage our mess of wires very well. The one issue we've had, has been seamlessly combining them. We currently have messy, semi-open gaps. But, this may also be human error on our part. Great product overall. Highly recommend.
on September 20, 2013
I have tried Zip ties, spiral wound tubing and other cable management products. This is a good compromise of usefulness and ease of use. Zip ties can't be reused unless you use the removable variety, but those have a tail unless you cut it off, but then you can't reuse them. Spiral wound tubing seems to come undone as cables get jostled around. I've also used the mesh type but those needed a hot knife to cut it so they don't fray at the ends.

But this quickly and easily wraps around the cable. Can just as easily be undone to add or adjust your cables. It also has holes along the entire length if you need to have some cable exit the tubing at different points to connect your equipment. To make clear how this works (From the pictures and other comments I was not sure). When un-wrapped it's about 4 1/4" wide and 40" long with Velcro running the entire length. It's made of a stretchy cloth material. The Velcro holds very well and I have no worries about it un-zipping. It also has a strip of Velcro running cross wise on one end that can be attached to the back of a cabinet or piece of equipment. Think of a T at one end.

It seems to work quite well.
on August 16, 2015
Excelent product!
review image review image
on March 4, 2016
To be frank with you, I'm not sure how many cables I have stuffed and this OmniMount cable management system.

I currently have a 5.1 setup consisting of: TV, Xbox, ps3, and of course receiver and subwoofer and every cable imaginable from multiple Ethernet runs, 12guage speaker wire, power cables, and HDMI has been stuffed into a single sleeve. I run the sleeve horizontally along the baseboard in my apartment and overall the back of my entertainment stand is neat and tidy and now flush against the wall. Using the various holes, I started with the sleeves at the baseboard ran cables through the in holes and the various components up through the accessory holes up into my open entertainment stand.

With having this many cables I wish I would have brought in a second so I could combine the two and have a bit more free space in the diameter when adding additional cables, but that's my fault. My only real gripe is that it should be longer, or available for purchase in multiple lengths.

This system stretches well to accommodate various widths, but overall is at its limit. Again my fault not theirs! it is overall very easy to change out cables as needed.
on October 18, 2014
This is recommended for putting BEHIND furniture, tv etc. I used mine leading from a door, and it doesn't look as 'clean' as the picture shows. The other side, which is white, shows through at the velcro connection. The velcro catches the rug, and vacuuming is complicated. I will get something else for this area, and reuse it behind my tv. I would buy this again, if needed for out of the way use.
on November 11, 2015
love this thing and live by it. I had so many cables behind the shelving unit holding my video game consoles and this little puppy took care of that eye sore. I wish i stuck with this brand even though its a little pricey for only one. I went with the other brand and you get 4 for the price of 1 however you can tell why once you feel the quality and compare them side by side. Very easy to set up simply choose which color you want to show on the outside (black or white) and feed it through the opposite side then velcro shut. Your done! I used the velcros that came with it to attach it to the shelving unit on the back so it has support and its not resting on the cables careful not to add any stress on the connections. great product will buy more and suggest to anyone trying to organize their cables.