Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 30, 2010
I love this product. I've been using it for about 5 years. I used to be able to purchase it at WalMart and RiteAid but they no longer carry it. I can't find any stores that currently carry this product, I just don't understand this. If enough people try it and realize how great it is, maybe stores will begin stocking it again. Over the years, I've tried just about every product on the market that's supposed to treat lactose intolerance, legume sensitivity, gas and bloating, etc. and none of them have worked well. Beano DOES work for gas producing foods, and Lactaid DOES work for lactose intolerance, but Omnigest takes care of both of those problems in one pill, and I think it also works slighlty better. Forget about using Tums, Gas-X, etc, those products aren't intended to be used to avoid symptoms, they're used after the symptoms are there already, and they don't really work well, why suffer if you don't have to! Take Omnigest before you eat (that's when it works best for me), and you won't ever have problems again. My daughter has the same problems I do, and she uses Omnigest as well.

I'm lactose intolerant, I also am very sensitive to foods with high fat or starch content, as well as any type of legume (I even have to avoid soy, which seems to be in everything these days). If I take one Omnigest prior to eating, and I'm careful about my portion sizing, I can enjoy all the foods that normally make me sick. I can go to cocktail parties, or restaurants and enjoy the appetizers and meals that are loaded with cheese and fat, without experiencing the normal, nasty side effects of those foods. I carry Omnigest in my purse at all times, I can't enjoy life without it. Please, please, please, don't ever stop making or selling it. I can only buy it online now, thank you so much for making this product available for online purchases.
on March 30, 2007
After suffering excessive flatulance, rectal seeping and staining with burning and itching as a result-------not to mention public embarrassment, Omnigest-EZ digestive aid became a godsend. Regular use with meals has almost entirely eliminated my digestive problems, and allowed me to have a normal life. An occasional experience of constipation is a minor occurance, which I have successfully dealt with by experimentation with dosage.
on December 25, 2010
I took this years ago when I was diagnosed with gastritis. I used to get really sick to my stomach after eating but Omnigest put that to a stop. Now I take it because of gastroparesis (Oh I Know, I have had stomach problems my whole life, they just get more interesting as I get older.) Omnigest is a great product and it is disturbing to me that they no longer sell in the drug stores or in WalMart. It is one of the few OTC supplements that does what it actually says it will do. My husband has also recently found the efficacy of Omnigest surprising for himself. As we are both getting older, he is experiencing foods being put on the "banned list". In reading the other reviews, it is true products like Omnigest can give you a pc. of your life back. You may be avoiding restaurants, social eating because of digestive difficulties (I do all the time. It is really difficult for me when my office goes to lunch and I have to say I can't). What ever foods you eat that are on the "banned list" in your life, try it with Omnigest, and you may be surprised what gets back on the menu.
on January 9, 2007
Omnigest-EZ allows me to eat what I'm served and not worry about indigestion, bloating, or acid reflux. I feel free to go out with friends again.
on November 15, 2006
I've used this product for several years now and I can sincerely say that I wouldn't be without it! I can eat all types of "gassy" veggies such as beans and broccoli, any dairy item and any other food such as popcorn and have no problem digesting them. Previously, I'd suffer for hours with gas pain and pressure or worse!! I just take one tablet beforehand and I don't need to worry about what I eat anymore which means that I eat a healthier diet as well. I've tried other products like this and Omnigest is by far the easiest, least expensive and covers the most digestive enzymes of them all.
on June 29, 2014
Too bad they are not still available.