5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size
I bought this grid to help make a t-shirt quilt for my teenager. The size was perfect for utilizing the majority of the shirt graphics while leaving enough of a border to sew them together without covering up any of the print.
Published 17 months ago by Trevino

2.0 out of 5 stars Too 'busy'
This ruler's not for me -- too many lines, and too fat, make it hard to see the fabric underneath properly.
Published 19 months ago by Jenny M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, June 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
I used this square ruler to create same size blocks made from numerous t-shirts it was the easiest t-shirt quilt I have ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Dr ordered, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
Wife has got into quilting and has ended up with several different items (some quite expensive) Started saying she had been looking for one of these but could not find one locally. As she is the type to buy at any price something she wants, I figured I better find one reasonably priced before she could find one. Price was right, delivery a day earlier than stated. Momma's happy, I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omnigrid is always the Best, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
I needed this square for quilting projects, and as always, Amazon provided excellent service at a great price. Omnigrid is the best and well worth the costs because of the life-time quality in their products. They are superior to other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quilter's must have!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
I am a late comer to quilting and find it a wonderful hobby. I have a core group of quilting friends that keep me up on the latest things I must have...this is one of the rulers they recommended. In our town it was a hard item to find, and Amazon did not fail my expectations, I found it here. And much cheaper too. Omnigrid is a tried and proved product in my limited experience and its the brand my friends recommended to me...I am happy to recommend it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality square, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
Of course, I was sold on this product before I got it, so this is a kind of easy review to write. I really appreciate Omnigrid quality, and the 15-inch square met all my needs. I'm using it on new, larger quilt squares. The company who sent the square, Super Mart, was fast, and sent the square enclosed in a well protected flat package. I'd recommend them and/or the Omnigrid square to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 in quilters square, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
Somebody in the family mentioned she needed a 15 in quilters square and was very happy to have to unwrap that she already could guess. It will make her next super project that much easier. A useful tool in every way to also square up a quilt block.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omnigrid is high quality, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
This quilter square is high quality and everything I expected. The ordering and shipping process was smooth and we didn't have any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Project, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
I have already used it and it is perfect for the project I am working on! I like the size and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 inch square perfect for my current project, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Omnigrid 15-Inch-by-15-Inch Quilter's Square (Misc.)
I already have several other omnigrid rulers the quality and durability has always been good, some of them are 10+ years old. This size is perfect for the tshirt quilt I'm making for my daughter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›