Qty:1
Add to Cart
or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Omnitech 7 in Digital Photo Frame Cherry Wood Frame with Black Matte Inset
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

Omnitech 7 in Digital Photo Frame Cherry Wood Frame with Black Matte Inset


Price: $69.50 & FREE Shipping. Details
Only 2 left in stock.
Sold by V.A.T. and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
  • 7 inch Digital Photo Frame
  • Cherry Wood Frame with Black Matte Inset
9 new from $26.99 4 used from $22.99

Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed


Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 16 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B001UOMJOA
  • Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
  • Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2009

Product Description

Omnitech 7 in Digital Photo Frame Cherry Wood Frame with Black Matte Inset

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
0
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
3
See all 3 customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By D. Bussell on May 11, 2010
I got a Staples omnitech electronic picture frame for my birthday from my children, it didn't last 6 months, it will scroll through about 4 pictures and freeze, I have done everything the manufacturer suggested to care for the frame but it is a hunk of JUNK! my children saved their money to get this for me so not only am I disappointed and disgusted with it my children are disappointed as well. shame on you staples for putting out on the market such trash!!!!
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful By P. MSakamoto VINE VOICE on May 6, 2010
I purchased two of these from Staples. Omnitech is the Staples store brand for electronics. The first one powered up and was running OK for a few minutes while I attempted to load photos on to its 128M internal memory. The transfer of pics went fine, but then the screen went crazy. The entire right 80% of the screen turned into a bunch of colored vertical lines and the remaining picture was crushed into the left 20%. I tried resetting via the power cord to no avail. I called product support who told me that even though I had just opened the box, if I didn't have a receipt, I'm out of luck. Like they can't verify the warranty via their date code of manufacture? These are Staples brand products, and I called the support line on the warranty card. That really got me upset. Oh, and they were no help on the technical front (forgot to mention that). When I described the issues with the frame, the rep said, "Sounds like it's broken". Really!

OK, so on to unit number two. This one's display functioned, but the USB connection is intermittent. When I did get the USB to function for a few moments, it did a leisurely transfer of a dozen pictures and displayed them. I say leisurely, because it's apparently a USB 1.1 interface and only transfers files at a rate reminiscent of telephone dial-up modems. But then, it's not as reliable a connection as the dial-up modem, so perhaps that comparison is not fair ... to the dial up modem.

I had originally intended to give these away as Mother's Day gifts, but can't really see doing that now. Even if I could get one or the other to work, I don't think they would be reliable. Staples is no help and does not stand by their product. Finally, even if I could get it to work reliably, the picture is nothing to write home about.
Read more ›
2 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Drazen J. on October 17, 2011
First of all, if you hang this on the wall - forget it. Every time it gets disconnected, or there is a power failure or such, it resets to factory preview slide show and since there is NO REMOTE you have to climb wherever it hangs to reset it by pressing the buttons on the frame.
After working for 2 months, it just died. I am junking it. Never again am I buying Omnitech anything.
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Search